KFC Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

It was very easy. She basically asked why i wanted to work there. She left for a minute and told me to come back to for training the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

Everything went well. The manager took the questions very slow and gave me enough time to answer the questions. We interviewed in the lobby so it was a little noisy. However, there wasn’t many distractions because it was done in the morning time.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

It was simple , & Not Too Long But It Was Being Recorded . The Lady was nice it was in Vallejo , ca I was hired straight away and began work the following week ! Its very easy and simple just show up early with a smile and everything will workout for the best !

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work w us ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

The interview process was very brief. I was asked to count a full resister and also what hours would I be willing to work. It was very informal and lasted a span of two weeks from the time I submitted an application.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in fast paced environments?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

It was very straightforward. They asked about transportation, hours, if you smiled a lot, how would you like the customer to feel, and to give an example of when you were reliable. Afterwards, they'll let you know about the second interview and what to bring ( ss, ID ).

Interview Questions

• How do you want the customer to feel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Petersburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Petersburg, VA) in July 2018.

Interview

He asked me about my availability, transportation, what kind of work experience had i had, and when i would be able to start working. He also wanted to know if i was currently working and how long i had worked at each job and my experiences at each job.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave Pizza Hut?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

The process was very easy and very short I was asked a few questions and my availability and the hiring manager was very nice and hired me on spot very grateful as i was a high school student and needed quick money

Cashiering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florissant, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC (Florissant, MO) in April 2018.

Interview

in the store really did not fill out the applications skipped around he asked me for my id an ssn we got our codes from the manager to login on our accounts for our money

Interview Questions

• was i in school an what school did i go to   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2018.

Interview

It was quick and simple. As i walked in , I was greeted by a friendly face. As the hiring manager an i finished our interview . He let me know that they would get back to me as soon as possible .

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about our openings ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KFC (Dalton, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was very fast , I didn’t get asked too many questions. Most were about when I was available. They also asked if I would have a reliable way to get to work. Also asked if I was in any sports or extracurricular activities in school.