KFC Chef Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Chef Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

It took a real long time between steps. The questions are the average questions that most people prepare you for. It seems really easy to get the job, as long as you have a good background.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam (Tanzania)) in December 2014.

Interview

You are very briefly interrogated on your chicken preferences, to assess whether or not you will be passionate about the chicken being made. You are then ushered into a the interview room. You talk through your CV and then they assess your skill level and whether you can speak the english really good. After they know that you can accurately communicate the extensive KFC menu, they check your temperament in order to gauge how much you can take at the wee hours in the morning when the inebriated stumble in, subjecting your face to the torment of morbid breath and saliva whilst mumbling their way through ordering a streetwise two and a mini loaf.

Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Earls Court, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Earls Court, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Very simple interview.
    You have to have all of the relevant food hygiene documents.
    Its quite hands on they run you through the kitchen process etc.
    Interview is brief and easy.
    I think they are looking for someone who is ready to learn and eager to participate
    There is also a section where the examine how well you work in a team.
    This i think is an important section to getting the job.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about basic food hygiene.
      Relevant experience