KFC Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Federal Way, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

They didn’t even ask me any interview related questions, we got straight to the paperwork portion and I was hired on the spot. Worst job ever unfortunately, but good quick money and weekly pay

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Hayward, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

It was quick i guess theyre really hiring, mine was done over the phone and on the spot. Hired right away after I got done on the phone and came up to the branch and sign contracts.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was less than 15 minutes. Really easy. Not intense at all. Manager did not ask a lot of questions. Maybe about five basic questions about yourself. I got a second interview soon. If they like you or think you are decent, you will get this job.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work at KFC?   2 Answers

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

It was a super quick interview that took place in the main area of the restaurant. The questions were regular interview questions so it wasn't too hard. The manager that saw me was very calm which helped me calm down too.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   2 Answers
    • What would you do if a customer was taking too long and there was a long line behind them?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

horrible, every question that company's are not suppose to ask the interviewer did. he was also super hard to understand. he talked real fast very low and spoke with such a thick accent i didn't even think he was speaking English half the time. this was back in 2009.

Anonymous Employee in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Plant City, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The manager just got to know me and asked when I was avalible to work , and then he called me in to fill in my papers and I was hired on the spot .

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (West Sacramento, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a 10-minute interview, Typical interview questions. There were no unexpected questions, very easy and straight forward. Came back in a few days later Signed a bunch of papers and got to training after a few days.

Anonymous Employee in Shepherdsville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Shepherdsville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a great interview, the manager asked me a lot of questions and I got hired, im excited to work there and excited to learn some new things and experience new things.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about school and asked me if Ive been employeed before   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC in April 2016.

Interview

I recevied a phone call asking for a day to set the interview. When at the interview the general manager had some qiestions for me, but not a lot of them.

Interview Questions

• previous work history   1 Answer
    • have i ever used a cash registat before   1 Answer

Negotiation

All that i attempted to negotiate was getting the job.
    It's pretty easy to get hired here...

Anonymous Employee in Culpeper, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KFC (Culpeper, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Questions regarding availability, rate of pay and how to process paperwork. It was really fast the manager was friendly and very understanding. Slot of the process was done on the computer as well

Interview Questions

• Are you available, do you have reliable transportation, is 8.00 an hour ok   Answer Question