KFC Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.9

Customer Service Interview

Interview

During the KFC interview process, applicants spend about 45 minutes in each session. Potential cooks and team members will answer questions related to food prep, money handling, and customer service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KFC (San Jose, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was mainly focused on how you dealt with pressure/worked in a team setting/dealt with people from different backgrounds. There were also scenario based questions (what would you say to a customer who complained about the service, etc.)

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Sacramento, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Interview consisted of a lot of questions. You had to score over certain point in order to be considered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when an employee gripe gripe gripe?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you helped someone?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Brisbane (Australia)).

Interview

I applied for the job online. About a month later received an email inviting me to an interview. Interview was 1 on 1 and the hirer asked a set list of standard questions

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2020.

Interview

One on one interview that was pretty simple and straight-forward with store manager.
    Very informal and relaxed. I guess they just want to be able to see that you are able to communicate successfully and politely with any customers and other staff.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Simple, just a casual talk. It's a entry level job and that's to be expected. Shouldn't be any stress at all just answer naturally and casually. Think of a few situation to talk about.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview process at Noble Park KFC was no longer than 15 minutes and the questions asked focused on my work values which is expected but did not consider my personal values or personality traits that could benefit my work attitude.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

It was simple general knowledge questions that most people can answer. Within a few days they contacted you and let you know whether you got the job or not.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview after a week. Took 15 minutes. They asked generic questions from a sheet, but seemed very rush (there were a number of other people applying for the same role).

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The interview consisted of questions such as my interest in and outside of school, as well as my aspirations for the future and working in teams. They also ask questions such as how to greet a customer and general scenarios on dealing with customers. It was a quick process which was professionally done.

Interview Questions

• How would you greet a customer?   1 Answer
    • What do you plan to do once you finish school?   1 Answer