KFC Customer Service Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Customer Service Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

2.0

Anonymous Employee in West Ocean City, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (West Ocean City, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in told the GM how many years of customer service experience I had, and what types of work ethics. I had my resume and was not even asked to fill out an application, I told him my availability and got hired on the spot.It was the easiest interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Anonymous Employee in Sycamore, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KFC (Sycamore, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy and just asked me questions about myself. Then asked me why I wanted to work for the company. We discussed my previous work experience and talked about what I liked and disliked about each job. We talked about what I wanted to study in school and where I saw myself in my future and my career. Not many questions about the company more just getting to know you and your work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KFC   1 Answer

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

They were very nice and supportive and made it easy to make your personality shine and not be nervous y y t. T y t tt word word word word word word word word word

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Brisbane (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me two weeks later asking for an interview. When I got there, the interview lasted about 5-10 minutes and I got the job straight away and had my orientation two weeks later and started my first shift the Wednesday after.

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email in 2 days for an interview. Did 2 interviews. One with hiring manager and the other with restaurant manager. Both very nice. Questions were based on myself, the role, past experience. Received a call that I got the job. Took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Past experiences
      3. Future career plans
      4. Why do you want to work for kfc
      5. Tell me about a bad customer experience   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

It wasn’t too formal or intimidating. The manager asked me to bring my school academic report and resume. It went for about 15-20minutes. He also asked if I expected to stay for a long time, or was simply seeking a short term role. It was extremely useful for me to have some background knowledge of the KFC menu, because it showed I had some sort of awareness of the company.

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Applied online and got an email a month later asking for an interview. I came 10 minutes early and sat down in a booth. Very relaxed and they offered me a job on the spot. Make sure you practise questions beforehand or it will be hard to come up with examples on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Stressful situation you've been in and how you solved it
      When have you seen someone do something dishonest
      Do you like working in a team?   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moe (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KFC (Moe (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

You walk into the store and ask for th manager, they usually come out and sit away from customers and start the interview process, that took about 20 minutes to get through the whole thing than you were told that they would call you within 48 hours with an answer

Interview Questions

• They asked me what would I do if I caught another staff member taking food that they haven't paid for   1 Answer

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

They were really nice and just asked basic questions about how I learnt about this job, do I have any past experiences at KFC, when I would be able to start working if I got the job

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure that you work well in a team   2 Answers

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Went in and asked for the manager, who was super nice and reduced my nervousness. I brought a portfolio with my resume and right to work but it wasn't needed. Asked basic questions about my availability, previous work experience, if I would be OK with cleaning duties, etc.I received an email 3 days later offering me a position and inviting me to an orientation.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer to work in a team or individually and why?   1 Answer
    • When have you seen someone do something dishonest? What was your response?   1 Answer
    • When are you available to work?   Answer Question