KFC Customer Service Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Customer Service Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

2.0

Anonymous Employee in West Ocean City, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (West Ocean City, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in told the GM how many years of customer service experience I had, and what types of work ethics. I had my resume and was not even asked to fill out an application, I told him my availability and got hired on the spot.It was the easiest interview I have ever had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Anonymous Employee in Sycamore, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KFC (Sycamore, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy and just asked me questions about myself. Then asked me why I wanted to work for the company. We discussed my previous work experience and talked about what I liked and disliked about each job. We talked about what I wanted to study in school and where I saw myself in my future and my career. Not many questions about the company more just getting to know you and your work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KFC   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2013.

Interview

- the interview was really easy, i was just asked why I wanted to work here and then what would I say if I got hired right now.
    - you have to follow up, I called them since they take a long time to respond and probably have a lot of people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through their website and did their online test thing and a few days later I received an email inviting me for an interview a week later. I went to the store, got interviewed by the store manager and one week later was called saying I got accepted. I also brought my resume, even though they didn't ask, which she took with her.

Interview Questions

• -If I were a customer, how would you greet me?
      -Have you had any experience of bad customer service? What would you have done if you were in that situation?
      -Do you have any experience in customer service?
      -Since I said yes she also asked: what were your responsibilities in that job? and why did you quit your last job?
      -How do you feel about cleaning?
      -Did you ever witness anyone doing something dishonest (like an employee stealing food/money)?
      -What would you do if you caught a co-worker stealing money from the register?
      -Why do you think good customer service is important?
      -What is your greatest achievement and why?
      -Have you ever had to work in a team?
      -When have you ever felt pressure and how did you handle this?

Then things like, what is your availability (and will this change when university begins) and how will you transport here   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

They ask you to wait and sit down. Don't forget to smile. They said that he'll contact me within one week. He was taking notes of all my answers and asked my availability

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2014.

Interview

To receive an offer for an interview with KFC, i completed the online application process, in which two components exist - a survey of personal details, and a questionnaire posing both literal questions about how well you would do in the working environment, and hypotheticals which try to gauge how well you would deal with stressful and unplanned scenarios. Even though I personally didn't think i was the best possible candidate, i (and recommend you) put in the best answer possible even if you dont believe you fit into that category. after approximately a week, i received an email offering an interview. the interview took place in the foyer rather in the back-of-house, and the interviewer who was also the manager, read preempted questions off a stock kfc interview sheet. the interview was only 10 minutes long. i received an offer about 2 hours after the interview

Interview Questions

• can you recount a situation where you received bad customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed back two days later with a date and time for an interview. An employee came out and we sat in a little booth. I was handed a sheet that had all the details I had filled out on the online application to confirm that all the details were correct, and the interviewer then ran through a set of prepared questions. Each answer was given a mark out of three (the interviewer would circle the mark after I answered the question). Overall very casual, simple and very fast. I was told that the manager would contact me within a week and I got emailed within two days congratulating me and there was then asked to fill in forms, uniform sizes etc.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Filled in forms online, received a call for an interview later on. Had an interview with the restaurant manager who was very encouraging during the interview. However, they did not call you back about the position and I had to give a follow up call and was accepted into the role.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Customer Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Adelaide (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very casual, it was all mainly on availability and how many hours and shifts I would get IF I got the job... And the interviewer was very friendly. Although, when they told me they would call me at 10am the next morning, they didn't and 7.5 hours later I got an email saying that I was not suitable...

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2011.

Interview

The manager was friendly, and the overall experience was rerelaxing.They focused more on who you are and if you are able to fit in to the team and be a team player.