KFC Food Service Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Food Service Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.8

Food Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Revesby (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KFC (Revesby (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

Both the interview and hiring process as a whole was fairly quick. I submitted my application to KFC a few days prior to receiving the offer of an interview. Due to the high volume of applicants that were being interviewed on the day, the manager alloted 5 minutes each per candidate. They simply inquired into my availability as well as any commitments I may have had. I promptly received an offer of employment approximately 2-3 days following the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Food Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KFC (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

The whole process took a week. The interview was quite short, they asked about my availablities and stuff about application. They got back to me in a few days. I applied online.

Food Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Adelaide (Australia)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was an easy flowing interview with not much to respond to other than basic common sense material. They seemed very friendly and relaxed and often reassured me that I was doing great.

Interview Questions

• What is your number one attribute?   1 Answer

Food Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taree (Australia)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Taree (Australia)).

Interview

I applied online and then I went into the actual KFC store and introduced myself to the manager to have a higher chance of getting an interview and a few weeks later I got a call from the hiring manager and she called me in for an interview and asked me a lot of questions and scenarios. She said she will call me next week to let me know if I got it or not, but I overall think it went well and she was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is bad customer service?   1 Answer
    • How would you greet a customer when they come into KFC?   1 Answer
    • What would make you want to keep coming to KFC?   1 Answer

Food Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

Step 1: applied online: it was relatively easy, search up things to say if you do not know how to answer a question.

Step 2: Interview: From applying online to get an interview took one day. The interview was relatively easy. As the i was asked max 3 questions, and GM was super friendly and made it supper chill.

TIP1: Wear business casual (I wore Chinos, Nice Top and nice shoes) he saw that i took time to present my self, because lots of people wore trackies which shows you dont care about your presentation and the job its self.

TIP2: Rock up 5-10 mins early, ( i rocked up 5 mins early) This shows you care about the job.

TIP3; First Impressions count!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at KFC?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you will work well with a team and why?   1 Answer

Food Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold Coast (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Gold Coast (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they sent me an invitation for a brief interview about a month after. They asked me some questions and told me to fill in a form, all finished in maybe half an hour. The manager was very friendly so it was great.

Interview Questions

• What do think customers expect from KFC?   1 Answer

Food Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eaglehawk (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at KFC (Eaglehawk (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Pretty generic 1 on 1 interview, however quite a lot of questions. Interviewer was really nice and understanding. I had applied in July however and got an interview in December so quite a lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• What was something you've done that you're really proud of?   Answer Question

Food Service Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online on the KFC website, and filled out an application form asking for generic details and also questions about what you would do in certain situations and a personality quiz. I got an email for an interview confirmation a week later.