KFC Food Service Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Food Service Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Waldorf, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

Came in there right off the street and asked for job. Got a interview the same day. Basic questions. I guess they needed people bad cause they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Palatine, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied with a paper application and a week later I got a call for an "interview." During the call I was asked if I could come "right now right now," as in I was expected to be there in 10 minutes given a 10 minute notice. I was asked one question at the interview, "can you start now?" and I answered yes and then I got a uniform after filling out some papers and was working within two hours of getting a phone call.

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Beverly Hills, MI) in February 2008.

Interview

Walked in for an application and was called back for an interview a day afterwards. The interview consisted of very standard and situational questions such as: "Have you ever been a in a situtation where you didn't want to do the right thing" etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Just took what was offered.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

i applied online and received notice for the interview after 3 business days. The interview was one on one with the manager. He was friendly and didn't mind explaining some of the questions i didn't fully understand. The interview questions weren't too hard and it took 10 mins or less. I received a call the next day saying i got the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to return to a restaurant?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you (as a customer) received bad customer service and how would you have improved it (if you were the staff).   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you had a problem and how did you overcome it.   1 Answer
    • What do you think is your greatest achievement and how did you feel accomplishing it?   1 Answer
    • Briefly describe yourself   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Simple interview. The interviewee is inquired about career plans with KFC.
    What is the length of planned employment period with KFC.
    Does the interviewee has an interest to be internally promoted at KFC ?
    What kind of career expectations does the interviewee in relation to his time at KFC
    What kind of duties is the interviewee expecting to perform on the job.
    which kinds of duties best matches the interviewee's interests and capabilities.

The candidate is asked about their past work experience in the food service industry.

personal interview is conducted by the branch manager in my case.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 days I had an email regarding an interview which I had to reschedule. I rocked up and smashed it. The manager was very friendly and so we're the staff. The manager also wanted to interview my mum as well which was awkward but also very good to see she really backed me up!

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KFC (Brisbane (Australia)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was first asked by a staff member to wait at a table. When the manager approached me, I stood up, shook her hand to give her a good impression of me. She introduced herself and started to ask me questions relating to school (see interview questions). After that, she asked me about how I would react to certain situations and questions on customer service (also see below). It felt more like a discussion rather than a q&a. The manager looked like a very kind person and I was a lot less nervous as I thought I'd be. All the answers I gave felt more like natural responses than textbook answers. Then finally I was asked to do a quiz which had "what would I do in this situation" type questions and some problems involving basic multiplicatand, addition and subtraction.

Interview Questions

• How many times did you not go to school in the past year?   1 Answer
    • Do you tend to overdo assignments?   1 Answer
    • If a customer approached you after your shift had finished (after hours) about.. For example: they didn't get the amount of chicken they ordered, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • What is customer service?   1 Answer
    • Do you cook at home?   1 Answer

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackburn, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Blackburn, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

simple basic questions

Interview Questions

• Why should you apply for this role?   1 Answer