KFC Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surfside Beach, SC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KFC (Surfside Beach, SC) in August 2019.

Interview

I was called in to interview but when I went in the manager I spoke with acted like he was avoiding me and when I was trying to see if I eould be interviewed and asked an associate the same manager then told the associate to go do something. The place wasn't busy at all. Another girl who was working the front had no customers and tried helping me but then the same guy asked her what I needed and when she said interview he just said, "oh she's here for the interview?" Then he proceeded to ignore me again and asked her where her name tag was. Not once did he bother acknowledging me. Stay far away from here. I ended up walking out. The place was not busy at all. There was no reason for him to ignore me and have me waiting without even saying why.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything because the guy who scheduled the interview just acted like he was on a power trip instead of doing his actual job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

short and quick, ask me about a lot of question about chicken. is fired chicken better than raw chicken. original chicken and crispy chicken are the best supplement of mashed potatoes. how about a sweet corn and small size of green beans. the drive thru is busy plz return to the building and purchase your chick. KFC will beat Mcdonald in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Lantana, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC (Lantana, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Good, not too lenghthy, oh this interview, was back in the day...when, you have to go it alone, not with a staffing agency....
    This interview, was at another time, before, glass door...thank you

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to get to work on time?   1 Answer
    • Are you sure this is the job for you or are you just feeling your way around today's society?   1 Answer