KFC Team Member/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Team Member/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KFC (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online. They emailed me 30 minutes later saying they wanted to schedule an interview the following week. I came in and they only asked three questions. They told me to come back tomorrow for RJP (realistic job preview ) that's where you come in and work for a few hours to see if you like the job and I did . So this means I got the job and now I have orientation tomorrow .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Palm Springs, CA).

Interview

Good question and answer is gave were great.
    How would I handle pressure? When I first got hired at kfc before in palm Springs in Arizona I told my boss is will be a manager in 3 months

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

Its was very chill and outgoing manager! He asked me about myself and to describe myself. I havent heard back yetbut im looking to go up there and see about the interview

Anonymous Employee in Doraville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KFC (Doraville, GA).

Interview

The interview process was easy. I had a friend who worked there so I got the interview pretty quickly. When I got there I wasn't asked that many questions. I think they were pretty desperate for employees at this point because I was hired that same day and the manager barely knew anything about me.

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KFC (Clinton, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

I sat down with the GM and we instantly started talking about the store and what she would expect from me if I got hired. As long as you connect with your interviewer you will most likely get the job. Just make sure to dress up some what

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Hudson, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Got called a week or two after I applied. Interview was short. Then called me a few days later and I was offered the job at minimum wage, which was $8 then and I believe is $10 now. I was told I was starting that Friday and that I had to get work pants and work shoes.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

I told the hiring manager a little bit about myself and any experience I might have.Then I was asked to pick a few questions from these flashcards. I was pretty nervous but was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if there was a line and a guest was having issues picking out what they wanted?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

It was quite easy. All I have to do was show up for an interview, answer a couple of question, and I got the job on the spot. I originally got the job from an employee referral. He had told me that they were in need of some extra helping hands, so I offered my help. I worked here because I wanted to make some extra pocket money during the summer of my junior year in high school. The manager interviewed me personally and had a tape recorder, documenting everything that came out of my mouth during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate due to this being a minimum wage job.

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KFC (Newport News, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fast & easy . I Applied online and was called for an interview 2-3 Days later for a 1:1 with the hiring store manager and another manager the works at the location as well . it Lasted for maybe 10mins . After the interview I was called the next day to start training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
      Why should I hire you ?
      What experience do you have in customer service ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No , it was non negotiable. They Start You Off at minimum wage .

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

It was not a formal interview, the manager interviewing me was very laid back and didn't ask many technical questions, manager just wanted to get to know my character and how I would handle a situation but honestly they were common sense questions and wasn't much of an interview. One interview about 6 questions, very relaxed and casual, shouldn't even have worn a full suit to the interview but that's more for confidence. High school job that transition into management position.