KFC Kfc Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

KFC Kfc Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Longview, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty average questions.The person was really nice even though I was quite nervous but she under stood.She asked me the most common questions .What is your biggest weakness.Why do you want to work here. Make sure that you do some research about the job because sometimes they will ask you if you now anything about there company.The interview went well they
 gave me a job offer during the interview.That was my first job and interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength   1 Answer
  • What skills do you have that relate to this job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Oakland, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Went in person and talked to the manger. She asked me to fill out an application online and then call her so I did and she told me she would call me back didn't until 2 weeks later. Going in Fa an interview tomorrow hopefully everything goes well😜

Kfc Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

One to one interview with icebreaker/small team exercise prior to interview. The interview consisted of mainly questions about the role and about the rationale for applying. There was quite a few scenario based questions.

Kfc Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2017.

Interview

Very easy, I applied online and got a confirmation of interview email the next day. I got to the interview 30 minutes late but the manager didn't mind. She asked me a few questions and then asked me to fill out a few forms and then said i got the job. I could see her marking my responses to the questions and she gave me a 3/3 for all of them. Honestly i think they were planning on hiring me regardless of my answers because i didn't answer one of the questions and she still gave me a 3/3 for it. She didn't even ask if i had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at KFC?   1 Answer
    • If you were working here and I was a customer how would you greet me?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you received bad customer service?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you saw someone being dishonest?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you've worked on a team?   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to return to a shop?   1 Answer

Kfc Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heidelberg West (Australia)

Interview

It was a great experience, I looked for questions and answers online and got the job cause of that, I just looked presentable. Smart, neat, casual. Try to stay calm on the day and practice your questions!

Kfc Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple, what do you plan to do after you finish school (they pay particular attention if you intend to get a trade, as that shows you are most likely to leave)

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you had to deal with someone angry   1 Answer

Kfc Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call about two weeks later asking me to come in for an interview the next day. I went to the interview, it went well... got a phone call the same day saying id been successful asking me to go to an assessment centre. Went there there was about 30 odd people, did activities like designing kfc logo and a dragons den pitch. Got a phone call back the same day to say I was unsuccessful and that I needed to be more smily,bubbly and intergrate more. SO MY ADVICE IS SO SMILE LOADS AND BE OVERLY HAPPY AND DO ANYTHING TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about KFC
      when are you available
      how long are you looking to stay with us
      what are your skills
      why do you want to work at kfc
      what attracted you to want to work here   Answer Question

Kfc Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very casual interview process that lasted under an hour. We had to work in a team to create a house made of straws. We also had to do some role plays of customers and employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about KFC?   1 Answer

Kfc Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quito (Ecuador)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KFC (Quito (Ecuador)) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy you just need to have the right attitude. You can apply online or in person. If you have the right attitude you will get hired. Many people applied for the job but I feel that it is easy to get becasue it is a compnay that has been growing and needs the manpower