KFC Part Time Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Part Time Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

2.0

Part Time Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ayr, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Ayr, Scotland (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Such a lovely and relaxed experience; such lovely people and definitely excited to start! Was given a drink on arrival and made the feel very welcome and at ease, I don't have a fear of interviews anymore!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Part Time Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (Sheffield, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email saying i'd passed the assessment process and that if the store wanted to further my application I'd be contacted. I thought I'd unsuccessful but after 2 and a half i was contacted asking me to come in for an interview. The interview itself was very relaxed and I was given lots of useful information. It took about 45 minutes because we were talking for so long. I basically got offered the job straight away and have my induction later this week.

Part Time Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wantirna South (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Wantirna South (Australia)).

Interview

Applied through the website for various different outlets and received a email around 2-3days later where I got to choose a time I would like for an interview. The interview was pretty easy and short with a lot of questions and was very informal

Interview Questions

• Most difficult situation you had to overcome?   1 Answer