KFC Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Greenville, OH) in June 2019.

Interview

Asked basic questions. Seemed very professional with the process. I had to sit in the lobby for a few minutes as the manger was ready to talk. The next day I came to receive my uniform and begin training.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to come in when someone calls off?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bukit Batok, West (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC (Bukit Batok, West (Singapore)) in September 2019.

Interview

manager was friendly and displayed positive attitude, felt at ease with no stress whatsoever. be reminded to be enthusiastic and show that you are willing to learn. interview will be a breeze if you are prepared beforehand. relate relevant experiences

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

interview has been smooth felt relaxed normal competency wueations like how you deal with stress where you want to be in a couple of years
    the interviewer was ok made me feel welcomed and interview was ok

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It included an in person interview about what skills i possessed and why i would suit the position etc. There was also an online survey to see what our personality traits where and based off the results, what positions in the workplace we would be most suited for.