KFC Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

1.9

128 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Called the next day. They said that they would look at my application. Got called back 15 minutes later saying they "just loved" my application and to come in the next day. The interview was awkward - shift supervisor, who sort of argued with everything I said that was mildly controversial and then complained about the "kids" working there. He asked if I spoke Spanish well enough to interact with coworkers. Regardless, he finished and then had the GM come over. He ordered my uniform and called back a couple days later when it came in. I think they must have been pretty desperate because I didn't do that great in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Norwich, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

As I entered KFC/Taco Bell for my interview, I met with the hiring manager, and I knew right away that this location was a strong one that I wanted to be a part of. I was told I could grab a cup from the person at the front register, and I did so with no problem. After I filled up my cup with a combination of Dr. Pepper and Pepsi, the hiring manager began to ask me how much experience have working in the service industry, as well as how confident I felt about being a part of their winning team. After discussion, and some more simple questions, that was it for the interview. I handed my ID and social card, and he ran them through the background check process. After that, all I had to do was wait for the email stating that I've been hired and when to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I could start right away if the background check went through, and how many hours I was available for work.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

Sent in application online, waitied about 3-4 days and set up an interview for the next day. Everything was easy he asked me the questions i sent in on my resume and it all went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my resume. Just to validate what i put on it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC (Rocklin, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring processs is a typical application processs, took a couple days then I sat down with the manager whee I was forced to do a scripted interview that was recorded on tape.

Interview Questions

• What is something selfless you have done for someone else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

You come in and you ask for the person who set up the interview, most likely the gm. They offer you a drink and maybe something to snack on like a biscuit or a small side item. The manager just asks you about previous jobs and what you did. They ask you about availability even though you have it written on the application. This is just to avoid any confusion because a lot of people switch up their availability. They will ask you what brought you to KFC. Questions are really easy. Managers are really just trying to get a feel for you- I guess just like any other hiring manager. If you see this before you even pick up an application- PLEASE look presentable and nice when picking it up. A lot of times the gm or other manager will be there and look at you and know if you're worth their time or not. You don't have to wear a suit or anything but no wrinkly clothes and have a nice attitude. If stores need people sometimes you'll get an interview on the spot

Interview Questions

• How many hours would you like to work?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KFC in August 2016.

Interview

I applied Monday and got a call back Thursday and the interview was scheduled for Friday (today). They only asked about my availability. They made me fill something out online and then two hours later I got a notification that said I was hired! They were honestly pretty desperate.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KFC in August 2016.

Interview

This wasn't a conventional interview. It was an open interview and everyone made posters and played team building activities. Wasted two hours for nothing . We didn't get individual interviews , which made the experience more unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KFC (Richland, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

I used Indeed to send in my original application. Although I had to wait a while for a response, the interview was casual and fast. This interview was easily the most friendly one I've had in the four interviews ice had thus far. A few questions, a quick background check that same day, and I was hired!

Interview Questions

• Which three words would people use to describe you?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiations necessary- I needed whatever hours I could get and my schedule was quite free.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

I applied online and waited a couple of days. Called in and asked to talk to manager, they said she wasnt there. I came in person a few days later and talked about my application. She said she would get back to me,and that I should come back in a couple of days. When I came in she ssked basic questions, availiblity, etc Later I was offered the job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KFC in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and went in two days later to check on my application and got a call from the hiring lady to come in for an interview. She had lost the interview questions so she just asked the few she could remember. She was super kind and made the interview not so scary (I'm a first timer haha) it was great!

Interview Questions

• what are some of your characteristics?   1 Answer
    • how would you solve a conflict between you and another Co worker?   1 Answer