KFC Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.8

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

Basic formal interview with a manager. Couple of days later they called to offer me the position. I accepted it and started HR process. Interview was easy and relatively quick.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KFC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Charlotte, NC) in September 2018.

Interview

I got there early so I had to wait for a bit. The interviewer came out and we talked for a bit then he had me fill out a form and after that I left.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

A lady interviewed me first and asked me a few questions in regards to what I was doing at the moment then a man stepped in and asked more questions about my working experience, my availability, what I knew about the company, etc.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Cairo, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KFC (Cairo, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

it went very smooth, simple and understandable broke down the history of the business and where it stands now today.what type of people that are great for the line of work i fit what they were looking for and i got hired.

Interview Questions

• what are the qualification can i bring to this organization?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

I was emailed and asked to come in for an interview just to be told that they were not hiring any teens. Why would you ask to interview a teen if you aren’t hiring any?

Anonymous Employee in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Brookings, SD) in May 2018.

Interview

It took about an hour I talked about where I was from, school, my work history and hypothetical work scenarios. I was hired on the spot. It was a typical interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KFC (Katy, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

come in and the interviewer asks you questions about your personality and behavior to see what type of person you are then they ask how you are in school if you are enrolled. i dont know what they ask if you are not enrolled in school or attending a college

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Rockford, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a very simple process. I sat down with the manager and she asked me to tell her about myself, and about my availability. She then described the job a little bit and what would be happening, since I was interviewing for a store that wasn’t open yet. She described her management style to see if it would mesh with me. Overall, it was very laidback and easygoing.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call the next day saying that they want to interview me. I went to the interview, wearing formal clothes, pants, and a shirt. The interview was really easy and the hiring manager made it even easier by being so nice.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Very easy. Applied. Called in for interview. Talked to manager. She was impressed. Hired me. I was very impressed by how easy the process was. I did the orientation. We worked out a schedule and I was working.

Interview Questions

• What's you're fast food experience.   3 Answers