KINGMAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #20 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KINGMAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #20

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at KINGMAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #20

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KINGMAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #20.

Interview

Hiring process was incredibly quick and relatively easy. I had a phone interview within the week I applied and was offered a job on the spot. The phone interview was the principal and one of the other teachers. The quality of the phone call made it hard to understand questions. Interview questions were mostly scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do with a student who doesn't want to learn/participate?
      Behavior management systems?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KINGMAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #20 (Kingman, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

I had already moved to the town. Submitted a detailed application. Received a call to interview about 2 weeks later. Met with Principal of school, building administrator for interview. Principal gave me a tour of the school. Then later they called me with an offer. Attended Summer Academy. Began actual work preparing for classes about a week before students began their first day of class.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the classes I had taught previously to determine which opening I would be best suited for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary firm and I had to accept what they offered.

Instructional Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KINGMAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #20 (Kingman, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. I was hired within 10 min. based on my 10 years experience as a coach. My new principal basically chatted with me and asked me to describe my past experiences as a coach.

Interview Questions

• With which types of testing are you familiar?   1 Answer

History Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KINGMAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #20 (Warren, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online to Kingman High School & was contacted by phone for an initial screening. 2 days later I participated in a phone interview with the assistant principal. The interview lasted about 30-40 minutes and was mainly focused on classroom management, educational philosophy, & familiarity with Arizona state standards.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you describe your classroom management style?   Answer Question

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingman, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KINGMAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT #20 (Kingman, AZ).

Interview

The process began with filling out an online application and waiting. After a couple of weeks I received a phone call to come in for an in-person interview. The interview consisted of the IT Director and the Network Administrator, they asked me about my experiences and skill set and then proceeded to ask several technical questions.....what would i do if "this" happened or if "that" broke; so on and so forth. They thanked me for coming in and told me that I should hear back from them sometime soon. Another couple of weeks went by and I finally heard back from them, the wanted me to come in and fill out hiring paperwork and have a background check/fingerprints done.

Interview Questions

• None of their questions seemed too difficult, but I'd say that their question of "Name a time when things didn't go as expected in the workplace, and how did you resolve it" posed the greatest challenge,; as they were checking on my judgement skills and how I work under pressure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, they stated what the job offered.......take it or leave it.

Teafher Interview

Interview

Usually phone interviews, then an in person interview