KKR Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KKR Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KKR (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Both interviews started 20-30 minutes late wth me sitting alone in a conference room. Overall very manuscript HR questions to determine if you "adapt" to their boutique culture or not.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about KKR? What is a perfect position to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KKR

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KKR (New York, NY).

Interview

Had three rounds of interviews in about two and a half weeks. First round I met with two individuals from HR, second round I met with the three Executives I'd be supporting and third round I met with three Senior Executive Assistants. After the last interview it took about a week to get an offer.

Interview q's were pretty standard - nothing too off the wall.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruiter took care of this for me - KKR offered me the salary I requested plus some (benefits, lunch allowance, promise of bonus, etc).

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KKR.

Interview

Went through a staffing agency. They scheduled me for a Wednesday. I was Interviewed for 40 minutes with pretty standard questions. The interviewer was VP and was very nice. She was very difficult to read though as to whether she liked me or not. I left completely unsure of whether they were considering me or not.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions like what did you like best/least about your past job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KKR (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

One day and I interviewed with with both the head of administrative recruiting and the assistant to the head of administrative recruiting. Both women were pleasant, enthusiastic and upbeat during the interviewing process. I received an offer to start on the very next day and began working the day I started.

Interview Questions

• Explain the gaps in your work history.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KKR.

Interview

Went through a recruiter. Interviews went very well, but a bit disorganized in their explanation of job description.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KKR (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

came in via a Staffing service... had 1 interview with 3 different people. The review was simple... sat down and had nice easy going conversation with 2 people from HR and one other Sr. EA. I was interviewing for a summer temp position so perhaps that is why it was easier. I became permanent at the end of the summer when I asked the Executive I covered for to vouch for me as I had decided that I wanted a full time job with benefits (needed insurance)...and EA's were really happy with the work environment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No matter what.. I always ask for 10k more than offered... it, in my opinion is a great exercise for everyone. Here... i was basically laughed at when I countered face to face w/ HR (who no longer works there)... but was basically told that they already give above and beyond regarding benefits... - medical, free lunch, etc. I of course accepted and was going to anyways.. but it just never hurts to ask.... -- for future people going in.. I'd say to focus on negotiating time off Vs pay.