KKR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KKR Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KKR.

Interview

They call you in and ask basic questions, some questions regarding the company so study up on them. Two or three people take turns interviewing you for 20 minutes each.

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KKR (New York, NY).

Interview

There were three sets of two people interviewing me. Each set of people would interview me for thirty minutes. When they were done the next set of people would come in. They would go through my resume and ask about each job I had and what I liked and did not like about it.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KKR (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruited called me about this opportunity. Interview was setup very quickly. However, the feedback process was long wait. The interviewer was professional and presents the company well. The feedback from the interview was positive but I didn't make to the next step. I still don't know the exact reason. The company seems to have a family like culture and seems highly profitable.

Human Resources Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KKR (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

This is a great company with such prestige that I was taken aback by the interview process. Met with two HR Generalists for 30 minutes each. Each interviewer spent a good 25 minutes talking about the job, company, and themselves, and didn't really bother asking me about my skills, experience, or what I could bring to the company. Was that an interview or was that a sales pitch/therapy session gone wrong? Needless to say, I walked out of there knowing all too well that I was NOT going to return to round two. I mean, how could I have? They didn't have enough information about me to make a fair assessment. Such an odd interview style, especially since it's HR conducting an interview for a HR position.

Good company, great compensation and benefits, but expect to work long hours.

Interview Questions

• Only question that was really asked was: Why are you looking to leave your current employer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Standard interview process. Questions like: what do you know about the company, why did you go to that college, what are you looking to get out of this, what are your skills in excel?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about interest rates. What do you think of them and their effects?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KKR.

Interview

Went through a staffing agency. They scheduled me for a Wednesday. I was Interviewed for 40 minutes with pretty standard questions. The interviewer was VP and was very nice. She was very difficult to read though as to whether she liked me or not. I left completely unsure of whether they were considering me or not.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions like what did you like best/least about your past job.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KKR.

Interview

Went through a recruiter. Interviews went very well, but a bit disorganized in their explanation of job description.

EA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KKR (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The selection process is incredibly thorough and professional. I received a detailed and refreshingly 'plain English' job description, which simply described the role and wasn't cluttered with meaningless power phrases. In two rounds of interviews I met three senior members of the support team, who were very welcoming and went to great lengths to get to know more about me, the experience I'd bring to the role and how my personality would fit the culture of the company. I was asked some very specific and relevant competency questions and, at the same time, my questions were answered honestly and to the point. Overall both interviews felt like a very relaxed and balanced conversation. The first interview included a complex intray-exercise). This exercise was challenging, but I fully appreciate that this is a necessary step for any employer looking for the best talent.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you have been successful and it is your first day in the office. How do you settle into the new environment?   1 Answer