KLA-Tencor Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Milpitas, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied for the position via the University Career Fair. Received a call from the recruiter in a few weeks' time. A phone-in first round of interview was set up with the hiring manager.It was pretty easy and I was selected for the on-site interview at the Headquarters located in Milpitas, California. Had 5 rounds of technical interview with different managers. Was questioned on brain teasers,object oriented design, operating systems, design patterns, SDLC , Java, C#,, C++ etc. It was quite interesting.
The hiring manager got back to me with the offer in about 2 weeks' time. Accepted the offer and went ahead with the 2.5 months' internship. It was a great experience. Overall, a great company to work for, great team, excellent team dynamics and challenging projects.

Interview Questions

• Your product fails in the client site after deployment. Think of possible reasons (other than environment-related and other common problems)   Answer Question