KLA-Tencor Technical Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KLA-Tencor (Milpitas, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Met HR at Info Session in my university and submitted resume. A few days later, they contacted me to set up the phone interview. The phone interview was conducted by the subdivision manager, and it's mainly about review of resume, with focus on one or two specific projects.

A few weeks later, received invitation for on-site interview. The onsite one was conducted at their HQ in Milpitas, which consisted of 5-6 one-to-one interview and a one-hour presentation explaining one of my past projects. The questions are about signal processing knowledge (especially in image processing), and they are not very tricky if you are familiar with DSP. Some interviewers will also test your programming skills in MATLAB.

After the interview, received offer in about three days.

Interview Questions

• Not many unexpected questions. One was about edge detection using Moore neighborhood tracing. The MATLAB problem was about pattern matching using correlation and clustering.   Answer Question