KPIT Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surathkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Surathkal (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First there was a resume shortlist and then followed by aptitude test. Questions are of medium level. The only key is to make calculations fast and then followed by a case interview which is mostly data interpretation and then followed by behavioral round where they ask questions like guesstimates and they also give a situation and ask you to react on the situation and then followed by HR interview. The interviewers will be very supportive and they help you in each and every stage. You have to be good at aptitude, data interpretation and guesstimates.

Interview Questions

• How many 3G users exist in India?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPIT Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was having 4 stages :
    1. Assignment on previous job
    2. Techno-functional Interview
    3. Presentation on challenges of Supplychain
    4. HR Interview and Negotiations

Overall very smooth and transparent interview process. Interviews were taken by very senior people. They had understood the profiles very well in advance to ask relevant questions.

The offer was given within 7 days of interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Its a 3 step process . Where the 1st round of interview happens with the project team describing the scope of the role in the project and accessing the fitment of the candidate for the specific role over telephone. In the 2nd round they call up to have a Face to Face round with the client and pay for the air-tickets as well.And upon the successful interviews with client side stake holders and they conduct an HR round to discuss on the salary and joining formalities.

Interview Questions

• Why are you thinking about joining KPIT from a Big-4 consulting firm like Capgemini ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Pune (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I got a call from the company. They fixed a telephonic interview. It was technical mostly. Then they called me for a 1:1 interview, which went for almost 1.5 hrs.

Interview Questions

• Is java cross-platform? And why and how is it like that   1 Answer
    • What are the differences between C and C++ ? Which language would you prefer and why?   1 Answer

low salary