KPMG Advisory Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Advisory Director Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

phone interview with 1 on 1 screen with multiple levels in the organization, presentation skills check, case studty check, mulitple gates with technical knowledge check, technology knowledge check for service management, service catalog, service process, intuitive consulting skills

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

First step was with the recruiter. Simple 1-hour call. Had plenty internal sponsors so process was easy. Had 6 rounds of phone interviews. Took 55 days in all.

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy. Took less than a day. I played hard ball and got a good offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter regarding opportunity. Calls with a director and managing director in the practice area. On site interview with the managing director of the practice area, a partner in another practice area, and a director in another practice area. Initally a verbal offer and then a written offer after acceptance.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop business both internaly and externally?   Answer Question

Advisory Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2015.

Interview

One to one interview with the partner in charge. We covered aspects related to my previous experience as well as expectations related to the position, market overview and career development opportunities. We did not went into so much detail as the session was a quick interview. Then I was referred to another partner to be interviewed with. That partner had to leave the meeting in advance as was requested for another meeting, leaving me with a bitter sweet impression of the overall interview process.

Director, Advisory Interview

Interview

The hiring process can be tedious and take longer than would be expected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for KPMG and not one of the other Big Four.   Answer Question

Director Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in May 2012.

Interview

video interview followed by 1 to one in person, very friendly employees, access to information on future tasks and challenges, overall very open and transparent process, the offer reflected the initial agreements. No tests or case studies

Interview Questions

• work experience, examples of leadership and main failure   Answer Question

Advisory Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2010.

Interview

It takes so long. And nothing happens during the wait. They meet you. And then you start waiting. Then you wait some more. Then you write. Then you call. Then they respond that they are finalizing the process. You call your references/ They called none. But that's fine. They give you the job (seriously?).

Interview Questions

• How would you help us change and become a high performing company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiating with an autistic donkey could be more fun.