KPMG Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Very poor and long process way too many representatives questioning you. They ask you a ton of personality questions. It was part off a three step process that lasted well over four weeks. After that they finally came to a decision.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this specific position. What sort off skills can you offer us.   1 Answer
  • What separates you from the other list of candidates.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in June 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by onsite, complete silence from recruiters in the both times I've interviewed following my internship. Extremely unprofessional recruiters that despite being emailed would fail to respond to every request even when just emailing to ask basic follow-up and concerns regarding expenses.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Behavior interview followed by a technical interview. Rounded up with test to understand general business knowledge and a HR focused confirmation interview. Very clear about the next steps at every station and super responsive.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviews, they did a bait and switch on the job. THey offered me the job I applied for then changed the person I was reporting to and the job itself. Weird.

Interview Questions

• talk about a time when you didn't agree with leadership   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

its similiar to any other process. basic finance questions more on accounting, certain fit questions which need more preperation, and detailed questions on prervious work expeience. after thst same repeat off why kpmg, how can u add value etc. very similiar to all other big4 ones. not a very difficult interview to crack

Negotiation

no negotitation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

The process consisted of two rounds - a Group Discussion followed by a combined Technical-HR Interview.

Group Discussion : The groups were of the sizes of 8 - 10 members. Topics were mostly opinion based. Time allotted was 10 minutes which included 1 min for drawing a conclusion if possible.

The candidates were judged mainly on three parameters - the ability to raise good points and highlight important aspects, leadership skills and willingness to take initiatives.

One or two candidates from every group were selected for the Personal Interview.

Personal Interview:
    The panel consisted of one HR and two technical members. Questions were mainly based on the candidates CV. The important parameters for selection in this stage were - analytical skills, communication, reasoning skills, willingness to learn, candidates personality and strong motivation to pursue a career in consulting sector.

The interview started with a few HR questions leading further to technical and analytical questions. A few puzzles were also asked. There were questions on current affairs too.

Knowledge of the consulting sector and the company was also tested. (in other words, ability to retain information from the pre-placement PPT)

Overall, the interview was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why not do an MBA right after graduation?   1 Answer
    • How will you estimate the total number of guitars in a city?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Initial was a telephonic screening followed by face to face interaction with 2 of the HR people, discussion was very good and interactive. Then the senior manager took the second round. Team was very hospitile and friendly. The infrastructure was very good. I really liked the cabin for the interview as it was more of casual approach similar to a coffee nest with pleasant lighting rather than the retro glass door kind of cabin.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (New Delhi (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Campus Placement: Test, GD, Interview, Director Interview

Little elimination in the first 2 steps

The interview was more technical than HR.
    They asked questions about Accounts, Financial Statements, Valuation, Mergers and Acquisition, IPOs, general awareness, etc, and preferred detailed and descriptive answers
    HR: questions about family background, willingness to relocate, passion, etc

Friendly Interview

Interview Questions

• Estimate the Working capital of an Ice Cream vendor in New Delhi   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

worst interview ever which lasted couple of minutes,tell me abut urself and we will let u know.first they keep u waiting for 4 hrs for no damn reason after which interviewer doesnt look interested in you and wants to wrap as soon as possible.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (New Delhi (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Asked a couple of questions about resume, activities, future plans (whether MBA was in the cards?), why you think you're good for this job.
    Then there was a round where they basically threw current business-related questions at you, like which British company was recently bought by Tata (Jaguar Motors); which firm is called "Big Blue" and many more such questions about companies. These questions were like a not-so-perfect litmus test to measure the candidate's knowledge and interest in current business scenarios, since the job involved working with clients as a management consultant.

Interview Questions

• What firm is nicknamed "Big Blue"? Which firm bought a large medical-supplies firm this year in India?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. On-campus college placement.