KPMG Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

KPMG Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KPMG (Pune (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview Process consists of three rounds, which includes first round HR round. The second round will be a operational round which will be with Manager or other head person of the department, final round will be a technical round which includes technical questions regarding the job you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (New Delhi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

1.Group Discussion
    2.Telephonic Interview

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual questions which are asked in the HR rounds of most companies.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

There are 3-4 rounds of interview, but people who are smart can actually get through.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to chosse KPMG   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I got an interview call for the Integirty Due Diligence department at KPMG. The phone interview was basic, with most of the questions based on my CV. I'm a fresher and so, a lot of stress was put on my Masters Dissertation/ Thesis (I was literally asked to explain the whole thing). The next step was an online written case study. A lot of articles, newspaper cuttings and clippings were sent to me and questions were framed on the information given. I was given a maximum time of 6 hours to finish it. This was followed by a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• In the case study, a few questions were pretty tricky and confusing.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Lagos (Nigeria)) in July 2010.

Interview

Its a 4 step hiring process. You see the following staff in this order senior analyst - manager - partner- head of division.
    In some cases the senior analyst interview is substituted with an assessment centre, where you are asked to build a tower as a group.
    Here, you are observed and the look for characters such as teamwork, negotiation skills and to an extent assertiveness.

The manager and partner interviews basically involve testing your knowledge of the KPMG brand, current affairs and matters arising in your chosen field.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase as it was an entry level job.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Pune (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

I was recruited as part of campus recruitment. They started with a presentation about working with KPMG. And then a few alumni from my college also spoke about working there. Then they had a personality test with abstract questions. The test had over 50 questions and we were given only half an hour to complete. It is not compulsory to complete the test but make sure you express yourself adequately. There were 2 rounds of interviews one with the HR and the next with a Director. Both interviews were straight forward and were more like a chat rather than an interview. They made me feel comfortable enough to express my views freely.

Interview Questions

• This question may not seem difficult, but in the face of an interviewer it can really stump you. The question was: Tell me something that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved as the had pre-fixed stipend as we were first absorbed as trainees and then confirmed after 6 months.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

The 1st step was writing the application form which is nothing but filling you resume details in KPMG format on basis of which the questions are asked in the interview

the 2nd round was a written exam which was just to check the analytical and writing skills as i was being hired as a analyst

Interview Questions

• Nothing it was a normal basic questions of any interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

i accepted the offer only because of the brand value and i did not have any other job in hand, i was hired as a trainee even being an MBA. i should have been at-least hired as a analyst or executive.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very elaborate procedure, several rounds and detailed background verification

Negotiation

Well, the salary structuring should be done smartly!

Analyst Interview

Interview

Management consulting division.
    Online tests and phone went smooth and had matched the expectations. There is a plenty information available in the internet and I guess a bank of approximately 20 prepared questions would be enough to pass the phone interview. In the assessment day stage it is quite hard for me to judge as I had scored a marks of 2 and 3 (out of 4) for the majority of competencies being assessed and hence, I cannot provide any reliable data.

Interview Questions

• For the assessment the in-tray exercise is the hardest as it involves a variety of response including text writing and multiple choice questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Pune (India)).

Interview

2 rounds of interviews were conducted on the same day with the HR and the Team manager.
    Interview questions were as follows:

1. tell me something about your self
    2. why do you want to work fo Employment Verifications
    3. why KPMG?
    4. Are you okay with working on saturdays?

Negotiation

Its was a fresher job with a fixed stipend for the 1st 6 months of rs. 10,000 therefore there was no negotiation.