KPMG Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Ranchi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

After the GD process,there were two interviews and both the interviews were mainly based on the resume.In the first interview, they asked about the internships, projects and extra-curricular activities done in college. Then there were some questions related to programming and networking and few questions from my subject of interest.The second interview was with the senior partner and it was more of an interactive session than a interview. There were general questions like what are your opinions on Corporate ethics, what are your future plans,etc.Most of the people who made it to the second round were selected.90 people were shortlisted for GD, out of which 20 people were selected for the first interview.And finally 6 were selected.

Interview Questions

• Their main focus was on, how strong the candidate's fundamentals are. For example in programming they asked me basic questions on pointers, arrays etc. In networking they asked me for the layers of OSI and their functions. The trick is to be thorough with whatever is there on your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I went for a walk in. The interview process consisted of a GD. After which we had to take an aptitude test. The students who passed the aptitude test were then interviewed.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process started with a group discussion on a topic assigned to us on the spot .It was followed by a one-on-one interview where they raised questions about personal experiences and gave a case study to solve as well .The last round was another intense interview on a one-to-one basis which involved more case studies and another string of questions about abilities/talents etc .

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Cv shorlisting followed by personnel interview. The profile was for transaction service - deal advisory. The interview involved questions related to internships done, and whatever is mentioned in the CV. The technical part involved financial management and class 11-12th accounts questions.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Walk in interview. There were 2 tests and 2 interview rounds. One with the manager and the other with the HR. It was a one day process. The tests were very easy one. First was an english test and 2nd was based on research. English test was all to check your grammar and tenses and research to test your research skills.
    The Interview was easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why do u want to work here?
      All HR questions
      Goals and all   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotitation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview was a 5 stage process:
    1. CV selection
    2. Group Discussion
    3. HR/ Manager level interview
    4. Director level interview
    5. Partner level interview

Interview Questions

• The interview was case studies based for UG students like me straight out of Engineering and was a very good and open way of recruiting. I commend the same. The difficulty level was high and would be easy for the those to crack who are alert and self aware.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First was telephonic round which was simple just asked about my cv,then round with Manager who asked me to go through CV,asked simple finance questions related to balance sheet,income statement.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my cv,simple questions,related to balance sheet,cash flow.How i will manage if i have to stayback for log hours.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

One to one technical round by the associate director followed by managerial round with the director/partner and then finally HR discussion. As usual HR discussion is a salary negotiation round.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to my technology(Hyperion). Given multiple scenarios and was asked the approach on how to get to the solutions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG in September 2014.

Interview

Campus Interview at College for B.Com and Economics students. Profile Analyst at Advisory( Risk Consulting) as part of Governance, Risk and Compliance services.
    Placement process involved a GD and an interview. GD questions were an economics case study problem and a general topic, such as the discussion of a controversial advertisement on television or more general topics such as' what is the problem with the youth in India?'
    Interview covered a wide range of topics. Initially taken by people from HR. Questions asked were from Economics, about the company, general knowledge and more personal questions about one's resume and experience. The technical part of the interview was taken by a Senior who asked various Guesstimate questions.

Interview Questions

• There is a pen company in the outskirts of Delhi. It is a startup. How many pens should it produce intiially?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers + completed a written task that tested basic emailing skills. Heavily behavioural-based interview, based on prior occupational personality questionnaire. More emphasis on this than 'why do you want to work here', however be prepared to answer this and understand the specifics of the business area that you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think we do in this line of business? give specifics.   Answer Question