KPMG Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Two stage interview process, first with HR and second with managerial team. Case study requested in between the two interviews, involving SWOT analysis of local company, forming the basis for the second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Written test first, and there was interview round with manager and then the partner. The last session was to meet the team. Very friendly. Offer received in about two weeks,

Interview Questions

• Career goal, why valuation, but no technical quesitons   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

First Tele-phonic technical round followed by face to face technical round. It might take 2-5 technical rounds to complete selection process. For me it were one phone screening by HR, one phone technical screening and one final F2F screening. Got offer letter in 30 Days of final round.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was reffered by consultancy. they took all the details and shared with KPMG. 1st tech round happend same day. 2nd tech round very next day. 3rd round with partner happend 1 week later. in all rounds they were asking CTC expectations. which i was telling them and was constant on that. 4th round happend with HR. again expectation was asked. Then he told that CTC will be as per KPMG policies and HR decision. !! I mean then whats the point of asking expectation then?

Interview Questions

• All 4 rounds were almost same... tell about yourself and take us thru ur CV   Answer Question

Salary offered was way to less. Why should a person take a risk and join you with 40 % less then expected salary. No good HR policies that differentiate KPMG as a brand!

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very smooth process, I was an experienced hire. Got quizzed on my CV and past experiences, how I can add value to the firm and how my values align with firms values. Some technical questions, and some competency questions. Overall the process took little over 1 month, as they have background checks after you accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your personal values, and how do they align with the firm, why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I didn't get to a face-to-face interview despite being in the process for a couple of weeks. I only received limited feedback or follow-up from KPMG. A seemingly junior representative was the only human point of contact. Perhaps as one of the 'big four' professional service companies they have so many applications that they don't need to engage a lot with those who do apply.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: such as I did I need a UK work visa, etc.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Healthy interview process. Firstly written test (Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Accounts)- basic level.
    That was not an elimenation round. Then GD of all the candidates. They selected 10 out of 15 for interview.

Interview Questions

• On past projects, during graduation and post-graduation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

1. Initial online application, 2. First round interview with manager where CV discussion took place (no competency questions) and manager outlined the position. 3. Second round interview with senior managers and partner involving more in depth discussion about skills, experience, aspirations and motivation for role. Overall, generally informal and made to feel very relaxed during the whole process.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Straightforward, including psychometric tests.
    Two rounds
    Nothing you wouldn't expect
    No difficult or quantitative questions
    CV review and discussion about interests
    Also discussion on previous experience and motivation for joining
    Why you want to work in team
    etc etc

Negotiation

Strarightforward

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

This was a panel interview, asking very standard questions. Not that taxing if you do your research about the company and the team. They were interested in my industry knowledge and asked me a few probing questions on that.