KPMG Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2017

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Two stage interview process, first with HR and second with managerial team. Case study requested in between the two interviews, involving SWOT analysis of local company, forming the basis for the second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Written test first, and there was interview round with manager and then the partner. The last session was to meet the team. Very friendly. Offer received in about two weeks,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Part 2 of a 3-stage interview. Interviewer was friendly. Asked a mix of personal, professional and situational questions. Interviewers and interviews get tougher going forward. A favorite is asking questions to put you on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a scheduled telephone interview with one of the Managers of the financial services - banking team. He is very accommodating and very patient. I was not able to fully showcase my skills during the Q&A so I was not able to proceed with the second round of interview but overall the experience is still positive.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through job board and shortlisted by the recruitment agency working for KPMG. 2 levels of face to face interview followed by a telephone HR interview.
    10 days between first and second level interview. Initial panel interview led by senior manager and second round by a director level

Interview Questions

• 10 minute presentation about a topic relevant to the current Financial services market during second level interview. Topic was given few weeks in advance   Answer Question
    • first level interview- competency based questions around how client issues were solved.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process of KPMG was very streamlined but it took longer than expected. One can expect 5-6 rounds from onshore and offshore counterparts. One needs to be well prepared as far as his projects that have been mentioned in Resume

Interview Questions

• The panel would definitely focus on any one recent project that you have completed   2 Answers

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

First Tele-phonic technical round followed by face to face technical round. It might take 2-5 technical rounds to complete selection process. For me it were one phone screening by HR, one phone technical screening and one final F2F screening. Got offer letter in 30 Days of final round.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current company   2 Answers

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was reffered by consultancy. they took all the details and shared with KPMG. 1st tech round happend same day. 2nd tech round very next day. 3rd round with partner happend 1 week later. in all rounds they were asking CTC expectations. which i was telling them and was constant on that. 4th round happend with HR. again expectation was asked. Then he told that CTC will be as per KPMG policies and HR decision. !! I mean then whats the point of asking expectation then?

Interview Questions

• All 4 rounds were almost same... tell about yourself and take us thru ur CV   Answer Question

Salary offered was way to less. Why should a person take a risk and join you with 40 % less then expected salary. No good HR policies that differentiate KPMG as a brand!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Very smooth process, I was an experienced hire. Got quizzed on my CV and past experiences, how I can add value to the firm and how my values align with firms values. Some technical questions, and some competency questions. Overall the process took little over 1 month, as they have background checks after you accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your personal values, and how do they align with the firm, why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I didn't get to a face-to-face interview despite being in the process for a couple of weeks. I only received limited feedback or follow-up from KPMG. A seemingly junior representative was the only human point of contact. Perhaps as one of the 'big four' professional service companies they have so many applications that they don't need to engage a lot with those who do apply.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: such as I did I need a UK work visa, etc.   1 Answer