KPMG Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 28, 2017

3.1

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Once shortlisted, HR-Recruitment calls and verifies the credentials as given in the resume. There will be 2 rounds of technical interview. Once we clear the same, there will be partner's interview which is the final step to verify our candidature. Once we are selected, the offer package and benefits will be discussed by the HR. On successful negotiation, offer letters shall be rolled out.

Interview Questions

• To describe an entire process flow to conduct an audit   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

interview was conducted after so much of follow up and it was not upto the mark HR was so lazy to provide update , cleared all the rounds but denied to give any offer in terms of compensation

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in September 2017.

Interview

I got shortlisted through internal reference. There was telephonic interview in which general HR questions are asked and then hiring at office. Hiring Include written test,group discussion and Personal Interview.

Interview Questions

• personal interview is scheduled after group discussion .i got eliminated in group discussion.although Great experience and good HR and hiring manager.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Appian Interview Process
    Telephonic
    Onsite Telephonic
    Manager Skype
    HR

All interviews are technical. HR round is mainly for salary discussion

Onsite interview was awesome interviewer is very friendly.

If you have experience and worked on good project for sure you will crack all technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduce your self   1 Answer
    • Current project functionality   1 Answer
    • Your role and responsibility in team and project.   1 Answer
    • Appian basic questions. Like Process Modal, Record, Report   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was resume shortlisting, then gd, then panel interview, 4 the was telephonic interview with director. Last was hr round. Don't forget to negotiate with HR. I don't like the HR in kpmg

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in July 2017.

Interview

Es gab zwei Interviewer - Senior Manager und Director. Wir haben uns hauptsächlich über Lebenslauf bzw. Werdegang diskutiert. Es war sehr detailliert, auf Motivation fokussiert. Dazwischen einige fachlichen Fragen zu Accounting, obwohl ich wenig relevanten Hintergrund dazu hab. Aber insgesamt war ein sehr angenehmes und faires Gespräch. Hab an den nächsten Tagen eine Zusage bekommen.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

only one round of interview. Took almost 15 days to final the result. Got selected but the Reporting manager was not that great. Left after 3 days. Even after submitting my resignation, I tried to get back. But the reporting manager was so angry over me leaving the organisation that he didn't allow me take back my resignation. It was difficult to get in the company. But it was even more difficult to get out of the company. It took me 3 weeks to completely get the resignation process completed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change your current job?   2 Answers
    • What is your current experience of the AUDIT profile   2 Answers

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a 2 tier process. manager round and partner round. Manager round was good. Partner round experience was awful. He was least interested in taking the interview and seemed like he had made up his mind already not to select. He finished the interview in just 7.50 mins and asked only 2 technical questions. I don't understand what was the point of wasting his and my time if had already pre decided the things ! Candidates should be given a fair chance i believe.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Zuerst gab es ein Kennenlernen beider Seiten. Anschließend wurden Fragen zum Lebenslauf gestellt. Man musste Begründungen geben für Entscheidungen, die man getroffen hat. Es wurden fragen zur Entscheidung für die ausgeschriebene Stelle gestellt. Warum hat man sich für die KPMG entschieden. Motivation für den Arbeitsbereich. Fachspezifische Fragen. Sehr freundliche Atmosphäre.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interview (1st round - excel test based on a case study, 2nd round - face to face interview with the team manager, 3rd round - interview with partner) . The entire process took 1 week followed by the negotiation period which did not help much.

Interview Questions

• Q1 - Why do you want to join KPMG?
      Q2. - Goals
      Q3 - An example of transaction and was asked to prepare financial statements on that transaction.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Standard scale for every designation. So negotiation phase was not really productive.