KPMG Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

There were a lot of different steps to the interview process and many people that I had to go through. I also didn't have much of an idea of the actual position that I was applying for until I got my formal offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Everyone is nice and the conversation is relaxing. I was asked by several tech questions and most parts are about my past experience, previous projects, etc...the nyc office locates on park ave and has a nice view.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

My friend referral me this position, after I submitted the application,I have a phone interview with manager, manager was nice, and another phone interview from the team member, she also very nice. They ask me if I can work as intern other than full time.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

There was a telephone screen and information call before they get back to you. If they like you, they will set up a telephone interview which contains a case. Thy then evaluate and set up a time for you to come into the office and do two in-person interviews, one with a case and another behavioral. They then evaluate and extend offers. Overall, a very pleasing and efficient experience.

Associate Interview

Interview

applied online and was scheduled an interview after two weeks. The questions were pretty straightforward. The interview lasted about 25 minutes and the whole time the manager was looking at the clock. Asked about leadership, teamwork and a bunch of other stuff.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in September 2012.

Interview

First phone interview
    Then, face to face interview
    Case for powerpoint presentation
    Last round of interview.

The interview was fairly simple and had asked questions about my past, experiences and what I have done in my previous experience. At last round, they told me about what my responsibilities would be and what kind of a job that I was going to have.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding economy and some terms such as macro, gdp etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

first round is campus interview with one director. she first introduced the interview process and then talked about her background. Then asked mostly behavior questions and also let me talk about my previous experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Miami, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Initial contact at career fair, followed by phone call and office visit. Office visit included interviews with three different professionals. Interviewers all took different approaches with only one of the three asking detailed technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked for detailed explanation of valuation methods   Answer Question
    • How have your experiences prepared you for your future career?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed with three people - one manager, one senior manager, and one partner. Most of the interviews were behavioral as the CPA exam provides an easy and reliable metric for the firm to use as a knowledge guide for its employees. I felt that you would be hired so long as you didn't absolutely bungle the interview and could carry a conversation with a stranger for about thirty minutes. Overall the process was super simple, streamlined, and straightforward. No work tests (for better or for worse) and not any technical questions at teh entry level.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a follow up phone interview followed by super day. The process was easy and well orchestrated by recruiting teams and HR. Ensuring that I knew each aspect of the processes within their recruitment spectrum.