KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.7

339 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

There were 3 sessions in a day. Started off with a group presentation, followed by essay writing and finally group interview session with partner. The interview session was pretty laid back, sort of a chit chat type of interview. It's more about them getting to know you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

The professional is very friendly and shared his personal experience. He focused on asking most of the behavior questions. No hard questions. he also asked why audit? and Why kpmg?

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

whole process took about 3 weeks. applied thru school website and had 2 back to back on campus interview. Interviewed with senior managers from audit practice. They were very nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first, then on site. I was interviewed by 4 people, 2 managers, 1 senior manager, and 1 partner. The interview process is okay, but they did ask some challenge questions. I also had lunch with two managers and know more about the company.

Interview Questions

• can you describe one challenge thing happen at work?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Straight-forward, fun and fairly painless. There are typically two rounds of interviews, with a number of different employees. They treat you well, take you out for meals and often pay for your lodging if you have to travel.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you made a mistake and what you did to fix it.   3 Answers

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Not very technical, more get to know you style. Pre-interview dinner to get to know you will be interviewing you and then a conversation about yourself during the actual interview the next day.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Very straightforward. Asked about my college experience. Asked me if I believed I could succeed at KPMG, what are my strengths and weaknesses. Asked me where do I see myself in five years.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

1. Apply online
    2. Call for an interview
    3. Do the 15 technical MCQ questions and 1 essay
    4. Review my resume
    5. Two to one interview ( as in branch so partners to interviewee) *did ask technical questions

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Stage 1 - Aptitude test, Stage 2 Assessment Center, Stage 3 Interview with a partner. The aptitude test was straight forward quantitative and verbal. The assessment center had another test a group task and an interview with a panel. Both interviews involved BBI and other normal questions

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC).

Interview

This is why KPMG is the best. Here is what I did to receive my full time offer: 1) network with the campus recruiter before the recruiting events event start. This helps get your face in the room before a lot of applications come in. 2) Attend the recruiting events. This is simple because you want to see if this is the company you want to work for and it shows the recruiting team you're interested. 3). Apply. This is simple as it seems. Step 1 is crucial for this because this can separate yourself from the rest. 4) Campus interviews. Be yourself and study up on KPMG especially the federal practice if you're interested. STAR practicing as well. 5) super day aka second round. Be yourself again and you're almost out of the woods. 6) Offer! Overall, awesome and relaxing process by KPMG