KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

344 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Dinner at a fancy restaurant in the city where you chat with interns, first year people, and graduates from the school. Typically, the person who will be interviewing you will be at the dinner. Mine was not. Then they held interviews at the college all next day.

Interview Questions

• Given 5 days and a small group of new people to work with to develop a new project, name a social event and a technical event you would hold to bring the team together in terms of chemistry and skill.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in September 2013.

Interview

We were divided into groups and were given the opportunity to get to know each other before anything started. First, we were given a short presentation (3D printing). Then, each group is brought into a room where we discuss about what to talk about (had to do a group presentation), ie the pros, cons, ethical issues, operational issues of 3D printing. Given the case, we were like advisors, trying to convince or discourage the BOD, from investing or not investing in that particular technology.

After presentation, comes the essay writing (no options given) and the face-to-face interview with three hiring managers/ interviewers. At the end of the day, names of those who will be offered the job will be announced.

Interview Questions

• The topic for presentation may not be the same. So it will be impossible to be prepared.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in August 2015.

Interview

After CV screening was phone interview, then hr interview with motivational and situational questions. One week later was interview with managers with accounting and iq questions. In a few days i got my job offer.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Bristol, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Join KPMG last year, first, the online test, then the tel interview, and then the assessment centre, and finally the partner interview. the assessement certre is the most important, as you will have IQ test, communication group test, and an large essay test.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the effect of Brexit on KPMG and our work?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Exam is though especially the accounting part.
    Initial Interview is easy the HR is very nice and lasted for less than 20 minutes
    Manager's Interview is so difficult there are lot of follow-up questions and lasted for more than an hour.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Koch (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Koch (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Firstly a test with some technical as well as aptitude level questions. i.e very much easier. Easily an average person can get through.
    If there were more than 100 people, might be a Group Discussion. They are only looking for language skills in that.
    Next HR level, its been normal HR interviews like other companies. But HR here are pretty smarter, they will try maximum to down you. But normal preparation before the Interview is enough.
    Next technical, be sure that you have some basic knowledge of accounting and auditing. If Hiring Manager is fine with you, interview has done there.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Process was through the college I went to. It was an intense process of team events. During these team events you would showcase how you work in a team environment. Then there was an interview with the recruiting director. There was a series of questions that they asked me.

Interview Questions

• Name a scenario where you had success in a team environment.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in May 2013.

Interview

Technical question such as accounting standards and some common question such as why choose KPMG and your career goal after 5 years were asked by partners.
    It is definitely a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

There are about 5 interviews with associates, partners and managers. the last interview is with the recruiter who follows up with the interviews. about a week after the interview, a recruiter calls to let you know if you got the job or not.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2016.

Interview

So far so good. The entire hiring process went so slow, however it worths the experience you get going through. My advice is to be patient and do your home work preparing for each part of the interview doing as much research as you can.

Interview Questions

• Why we should offer you this job?   1 Answer