KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Dinner at a fancy restaurant in the city where you chat with interns, first year people, and graduates from the school. Typically, the person who will be interviewing you will be at the dinner. Mine was not. Then they held interviews at the college all next day.

Interview Questions

• Given 5 days and a small group of new people to work with to develop a new project, name a social event and a technical event you would hold to bring the team together in terms of chemistry and skill.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in September 2013.

Interview

We were divided into groups and were given the opportunity to get to know each other before anything started. First, we were given a short presentation (3D printing). Then, each group is brought into a room where we discuss about what to talk about (had to do a group presentation), ie the pros, cons, ethical issues, operational issues of 3D printing. Given the case, we were like advisors, trying to convince or discourage the BOD, from investing or not investing in that particular technology.

After presentation, comes the essay writing (no options given) and the face-to-face interview with three hiring managers/ interviewers. At the end of the day, names of those who will be offered the job will be announced.

Interview Questions

• The topic for presentation may not be the same. So it will be impossible to be prepared.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Process was through the college I went to. It was an intense process of team events. During these team events you would showcase how you work in a team environment. Then there was an interview with the recruiting director. There was a series of questions that they asked me.

Interview Questions

• Name a scenario where you had success in a team environment.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in May 2013.

Interview

Technical question such as accounting standards and some common question such as why choose KPMG and your career goal after 5 years were asked by partners.
    It is definitely a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

There are about 5 interviews with associates, partners and managers. the last interview is with the recruiter who follows up with the interviews. about a week after the interview, a recruiter calls to let you know if you got the job or not.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2016.

Interview

So far so good. The entire hiring process went so slow, however it worths the experience you get going through. My advice is to be patient and do your home work preparing for each part of the interview doing as much research as you can.

Interview Questions

• Why we should offer you this job?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process is fair and clear. Through college placement, you hav eto go through 3 rounds. The first is the written exam with basic accounting questions. The second round is the gd round. The third round contain two interviews. The first interview is the general interview round and the second is the echnical interview round.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Competency Based Questions, and basic accounting questions. Usually a panel of two interviewing. They will go through your CV and so forth. Why this company vs the others. Competency Based Questions, and basic accounting questions. Usually a panel of two interviewing. They will go through your CV and so forth. Why this company vs the others.Competency Based Questions, and basic accounting questions. Usually a panel of two interviewing. They will go through your CV and so forth. Why this company vs the others.Competency Based Questions, and basic accounting questions. Usually a panel of two interviewing. They will go through your CV and so forth. Why this company vs the others.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Since i went to interview via college recruitment, there were a set of 5 rounds such as Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, Managerial Round and the final being HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Orange, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

First round is really a screening process. If you've gotten the first round interview, they see you as qualified for the role. First round will include more behavioral questions than second round, simply because they want to evaluate your ability to formulate well-thought out responses on the spot. Second round is definitely more conversational. They want to make sure that you are capable of carrying conversations with their clients, and that you will be a phenomenal representation of KPMG.