KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.7

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melaka (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Melaka (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Step 1: Phone screen
Step 2: Assessment for auditing and accounting (Test auditing procedure and bank
                 reconciliation) - Multiple choice
Step 2: Interview with manager (nice and fun)Friendly environment

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Graz (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Graz (Austria)) in June 2017.

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespräch war sehr angenehm und man fühlte sich nicht wie in einem Verhöhr. Der Interviewer wirkte sehr kompetent und wusste direkt, was für ihn wichtig ist. Ich ging als erstes meinen Lebenslauf Schritt für Schritt durch, dann sprachen wir über Themen die spontan auftraten. Dannach wurde eine fachliche Frage gestellt, die sehr einfach war und nur überprüft ob man ein betriebswirtschaftliches Grundverständnis hat.

Alles in allem sehr gut. Ich habe das sehr faire Angebot schlussendlich angenommen und freue mich auf meinen Dienstbeginn.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocaña (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KPMG (Ocaña (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

The job interview process was quite brief yet they were able to asked relevant questions that would play a great role in their decision whether to hire the applicant or not.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in the future   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first, then on site. I was interviewed by 4 people, 2 managers, 1 senior manager, and 1 partner. The interview process is okay, but they did ask some challenge questions. I also had lunch with two managers and know more about the company.

Interview Questions

• can you describe one challenge thing happen at work?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Koch (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Koch (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Firstly a test with some technical as well as aptitude level questions. i.e very much easier. Easily an average person can get through.
    If there were more than 100 people, might be a Group Discussion. They are only looking for language skills in that.
    Next HR level, its been normal HR interviews like other companies. But HR here are pretty smarter, they will try maximum to down you. But normal preparation before the Interview is enough.
    Next technical, be sure that you have some basic knowledge of accounting and auditing. If Hiring Manager is fine with you, interview has done there.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

very interactive interview process where in they ask mainly about our project and how much of it we are able to clearly convey to the hr. I was called from my college where we had a aptitude round and in the company office for the short listed students we had gd followed by technical and in person hr rounds

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)) in August 2014.

Interview

I left my resumé with them in a career fair on May 2014 and on July 2014 I received a call. First I had an interview on the phone and then at their offices with two managers. I also had to take 4 exams: accounting, english, psychology and analytic. One month later I received the hiring call.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round was 1 hr written test.In this round questions are from windows,linux,msword,and sql.some questions from appti also.Second round will be technical round.They will check communication skills and your confidence.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was a walk-in
    First step was a GD in a group of 10
    Then written assessment based on accounting, auditing, mathematics and analytical skills
    technical interview
    HR interview simple questions on why you want to work in audit, why Kpmg
    The whole process took almost whole day from 9am to 10pm

Interview Questions

• Questions on case studies
      Some accounting and auditing questions about journal entries on prepaid and outstanding accounts, brs, accounting rules, definition of men, voucher
      And some case studies questions related to ethics
      Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

The professional is very friendly and shared his personal experience. He focused on asking most of the behavior questions. No hard questions. he also asked why audit? and Why kpmg?