KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

330 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2017 . After review your resume, the HR will call you to ask a few questions according to your resumes, if you pass the HR will give link for your online assessment. Then, if you pass you will be invited for an interview session. The session would be divided into 3 parts ( Group presentation, essay writing and a 2 to 1 interview)

Interview Questions

• The questions reflect on your situation such as they would ask about describing about yourself , strength and weaknesses and etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Exam is though especially the accounting part.
    Initial Interview is easy the HR is very nice and lasted for less than 20 minutes
    Manager's Interview is so difficult there are lot of follow-up questions and lasted for more than an hour.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

First, I took the Online assessment test. Got selected within 2 days, attended the Group Interview. The Group interview consists of writing an Essay, a 2 to 1 interview and group presentation on a random topic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about IAS xx.
      What are your strength and weakness?
      Who is the top 2 candidates in group presentation?
      How do you overcome your weakness?
      Are you willing to work long hours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Cool, calm and friendly environment. The interviewer was very supportive and instantly affirmative of my words. Gave me a lot of morale boost when I interviewed for this audit associate position.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about auditing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Start by submitting your resume. Then go through a few rounds of casual interviews including phone calls, dinners, and recruiting events. These are very low-stress interviews were you can ask any question you may have about the position. If you make it through all of these, you will be asked to come in for an office visit.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about a time where you experienced a hardship at work or within an organization and how you overcame this."   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

It was a bit unprofessional as the interviewers weren't qualified to conduct an interview. their questions weren't organized at all. I answered all the questions correctly, but I can't decide on the behavioral questions .

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the bank regulations in Dubai and can you compare them of USA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through KPMG's website as well as campus career link. It took about a week to review the application. Before the official interview, there was a pre-interview dinner that you can connect with other candidates and current employee in KPMG.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing you learned from your previous internship experience   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melaka (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Melaka (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Step 1: Phone screen
    Step 2: Assessment for auditing and accounting (Test auditing procedure and bank
                     reconciliation) - Multiple choice
    Step 2: Interview with manager (nice and fun)Friendly environment

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Graz (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Graz (Austria)) in June 2017.

Interview

Das Vorstellungsgespräch war sehr angenehm und man fühlte sich nicht wie in einem Verhöhr. Der Interviewer wirkte sehr kompetent und wusste direkt, was für ihn wichtig ist. Ich ging als erstes meinen Lebenslauf Schritt für Schritt durch, dann sprachen wir über Themen die spontan auftraten. Dannach wurde eine fachliche Frage gestellt, die sehr einfach war und nur überprüft ob man ein betriebswirtschaftliches Grundverständnis hat.

Alles in allem sehr gut. Ich habe das sehr faire Angebot schlussendlich angenommen und freue mich auf meinen Dienstbeginn.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocaña (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KPMG (Ocaña (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

The job interview process was quite brief yet they were able to asked relevant questions that would play a great role in their decision whether to hire the applicant or not.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in the future   1 Answer