KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.7

344 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

it was over the phone I was aboard and they wanted me to fly to us to get interviewed which sound unreasonable for me so I told them I went fly just to make an interview. they told me it's very competitive market it was for due diligence. the recruiter at first was very nice and charming but in the end, she disappointed me a lot because she closed me this opportunity. what can I say? maybe I did have the right culture for this because I am more of telling people what I think on their face and many Americans are not like this. I tried afterward to apply independently but I couldn't probably because they have records that I wasn't accepted in another channel.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

The interview is all behavioral questions based. I had a partner and a senior manager interviewed me. The questions are pretty easy. Just be confident and be ready to talk through your resume.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a very positive experience. The entire process took about two months from a first interview with a recruiter to receiving an offer. Every interview was a great conversation and were very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences and why they led you here.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2016.

Interview

About an hour and 20 minutes. interviewed with senior manager. mostly conversational. she talked about the job and the company and what its like to work there. then interviewed with another senior manager.- mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. tell me about your resume. mostly left time for me to ask questions. tell me about a time you had to work in a group.- when someone didnt do their part.- when you had to be a leader. etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (State College, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with KPMG after meeting with them at my schools Career fair. There were multiple interviewers for various positions. I went to the career services center and signed in. There were other employees there who were greeters and could answer any of the questions you had before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and a group member disagreed on something? What is your activity you are most passionate about? What is your GPA? Why did you chose this location?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Orange, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

First round is really a screening process. If you've gotten the first round interview, they see you as qualified for the role. First round will include more behavioral questions than second round, simply because they want to evaluate your ability to formulate well-thought out responses on the spot. Second round is definitely more conversational. They want to make sure that you are capable of carrying conversations with their clients, and that you will be a phenomenal representation of KPMG.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied online and was interviewed a few times. I met senior associates, managers, and partners. I have heard that round one of interviewing is the hardest, but I would recommend to not take the final round lightly. Every interviewer is different and some may have higher expectations than others. I enjoyed the people and was happy about the outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through online. Less than a week later, got an email requesting I schedule time for a phone interview that will basically assess my initial qualifications for the post. The phone interview was conducted by a lady from another country. I guess I will get feedback in a week's time.

Interview Questions

• Do I currently require visa sponsorship?   1 Answer
    • Do you have the requirements to sit for the CPA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Approached by a recruiter by email, then had a phone interview with the recruiter, then another phone interview with another recruiter at the local office. After that scheduled for an office visit.

During the office visit, I interviewed with a partner and a recruiter and had lunch with 2 other associates. All of them are very friendly and approachable.

Did not get any feedback after.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through the campus career center and had the first round on campus. In two days, they got back to me with a second round invitation. Pre-night was very nice, I went to a Steakhouse and had very pleasant time with professionals. On superday, I had two interviews and some fun activities with other candidates. They also brought us to a really good restaurant for lunch. I got the offer on the next day.