KPMG Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.7

339 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Submitted resume through school for on-campus interview. Interviewer attempted to meddle in my personal life and essentially told me that all the hard work I had done to accomplish my goal of graduating college debt-free was pointless, not useful to the company, and not sustainable. Received rejection letter via email the same day as the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very pleasant interview process. Recruiter makes you feel comfortable and feel at ease. Asks you about your background and what opportunities you want to explore before moving on to the 3 part in person interview (technical and behavioral) in the office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university's career center website. Got a on-campus interview. They do a pre-night event to get to know some of the employees. The actual interview was very comfortable, some behavioral questions and time at the end to ask some questions myself. I did not move on to the second round but was happy for the experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Huntsville, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I went to meet the firms and talked to them. Afterward I got selected for a campus interview. I then made an appointment through career services. The interview went for 30 minutes and they had a few people outside for you to talk to before you went into the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      You have a lot of activities on your resume. Give me the highlights.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus interview. Partner was easy going and easy to talk too. Lasted 30 minutes. Feel as though the limited experience I did possess actually hurt me. I had more experience than other graduates but not enough to be considered "experienced hire".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. The process took 4+ weeks. First round interview was with a partner on campus and the second round interview was with two senior managers in their office. All of the interviews were very casual and straightforward. The recruiters and staff I interacted with were extremely friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions. More of a conversation than an interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I started by applying online through my school. The campus interview was with a partner. The interview was very conversational. Got an email for the second interview later that day. Second interview was a two day event. Progressive dinner the first night, lots of repetitive conversations, but still a good night. The second day was a breakfast, two interviews, and going out for coffee with an associate. Both interviews were split between 15 minutes of behavioral and 15 minutes of conversational. After the whole event, I got a call two hours later with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was on campus at our career development center then i received and offer for their inside look program (2nd round interview). The inside look was a good opportunity to learn more about the firm and how they operate and meet different representatives. Very conversational with a few behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Short Hills, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

One interview on campus, two interviews at the company's office. Most questions regarding your resume. You get a tour of the office and a lot of information regarding perks and benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Albany, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Pre interview dinner to meet a few associates and partners to get some preliminary questions you may have answered. On campus interview then if you made it to the second interview an inside look into the day to day in their office as well as lunch with a senior associate.

Interview Questions

• What was one time where you had to give bad news to someone above you?   Answer Question