KPMG Audit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Audit Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Jose, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Really fun process. 1st interview was basic behavioral questions. Second round interviews were very conversational and really just about getting to know you. It was really informative and I was able to get to get a lot of knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any really challenging questions. Just behavior questions. They are really just trying to get to know you and see if you are a good fit   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Campus interview, then 2 day office visit for "Inside Look"

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. None very exciting or challenging. Mostly behavioral. You can find all these online.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

all basic behavior questions, there are nothing unexpected. I had two rounds total, one on campus, and another on site. Just be prepared before the interviews.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in November 2013.

Interview

Simple on campus recruitment, then super day at office Interviewer was as cold as stone.

Interview Questions

• None, typical random interview questions focused on teamwork.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

The process took 5 weeks. I applied through my University career portal, had an on-campus interview and a full day office interview which consisted of two individual interviews with a manager and partner and lunch with associates and the recruiting team. Everybody was highly courteous and enthusiastic so try to match that enthusiasm. Also have as an arsenal of questions ready to ask them because my interview with the partner was all me asking questions because he didn't want to ask anything which is quite unique.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's Big Four company. You are lucky if you get in, negotiation is out of the question.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took about a week. The first interview was on campus with a manager. I met him at a networking event the week before so it was more of a conversation then a interview. The next day I got invited to second rounds. Second rounds was different this year then in the past. Instead of the usually three 1:1 interviews, second rounds only consisted of one 2:1 interview with a partner and senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Why audit over tax or advisory? Why KPMG? What role do you take on in a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted for an on-campus interview. The interview took only 30 minutes. The senior manager I interviewed with was quite personable, and the recruiter from our school was and has been quite helpful throughout. I was declined for a second interview, heard in a week.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about the other big 4?

I found this question strange. He did say that he only asked because he doesn't know anything about the others.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied through university career development site and got an interview. First round thirty minutes. Second round at their office.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your day and tell me how you use multitasking   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Denver, CO).

Interview

Attended local summer leadership program in early August; applied for winter internship in late August; was told there was no need to attend September interviews because I had attended the summer leadership program; was offered internship via phone call in early October

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I applied through my school career fair, got an interview. Basic behavioral questions, why KPMG, why auditing.

Interview Questions

• If you add $100 of depreciation how does it affect the three financial statements.   Answer Question