KPMG Audit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Audit Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Fairly easy, only behavior questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Washington, DC).

Interview

Went through Career Services Online at my university to drop my resume. Was selected for first round interview which lasted about 30 minutes then got invited for second round interview in office. Office visit was laid back and most of the time was spent learning about the firm and networking with the staff. Had two interviews during the office visit and they were similar to the first round interview, extremely laid back for a Big 4. All my interviews involved the interviewer spending most of the time asking me what questions I had. Make sure you are well prepared with questions.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me. I was asked this six times in one 30 minute interview. I began to wonder if my earlier questions sucked   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as this is an intern position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Stamford, CT).

Interview

When to a really lame and boring preinterview social and did the on campus interview. Two interviewers each 30 mins. One was a recruiter and the other one was a manager. No accounting questions just some behavioral question, very conversational.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (San Antonio, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

We had an on-campus interview and a lunch the day before the interview. I think they had made up their minds before interviewing anyone because I was told that if you weren't a member of a particular organization (ALPFA) you would not get a second round invitation

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

The process includes a reception the night before when you have a chance to meet managers and associates. The next day is full of presentation and a panel where you can ask questions. The actual one on one interview is about 15-20 minutes when they ask questions about your resume in more details and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• No unxpected question, the interviewer asked to expand something in your resume with more details   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of an on campus interview which was pretty easy since there are many events where students can meet KPMG staff. Then I was required to go on an office visit where two different employees interviewed me. Half of the interview consisted of behavioral questions and the other half was just me talking about myself and my interests.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Got the interview through on campus recruiting. 1 on 1 interview with a partner. He was very dry overall and asked purely all behavioral questions. Then he asked me to elaborate work experiences and activities on my resume. Also, be sure to have a reason why you want to work at KPMG.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The office visit is composed of two interviews- one with a partner and one with a senior manager. It is not a normal office visit for internship candidates since it is for summer interns and only few students are considered.The interview with the senior manager was very laid back, no behavioral questions. The one with the partner was a little stressful. He asked about my current accouting internship and why I did not apply BDO( I interned there last summer). I think the BDO question screwed me up since I did not give a convincing answer!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

This interview was an on-campus interview. You get a one on one interview with a senior manager of the specific service. They basically want to get to know you and see if you would fit in their company, of course.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Rochester, NY).

Interview

First round was an on-campus interview with a senior manager. Second round was three on campus interviews with a manager, senior manager, and partner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to remove someone from a project.   Answer Question