KPMG Audit Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Audit Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.5

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I applied through my school career fair, got an interview. Basic behavioral questions, why KPMG, why auditing.

Interview Questions

• If you add $100 of depreciation how does it affect the three financial statements.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied through university career development site and got an interview. First round thirty minutes. Second round at their office.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your day and tell me how you use multitasking   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Excellent Interview! Their management was highly knowledgeable and very easy to communicate with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I interviewed at KPMG (State College, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

1st round on-campus interview. Go through the resume, very detailed.

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through campus and interviewed at Santa Clara in October. First on-campus interview was with a partner and the second office interview included a mix of both partners, directors, senior accountants, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is a hidden talent you may have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted Resume through campus recruiting center, had first round interview on campus, very relaxed conversation. Got notified a week later to fly to NY for 2nd round. They took me to a pre interview dinner the night before and the interview was very relaxed. Got an offer the monday after.

Had other big 4 options

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Really positive experience to be able to go through. They take all of the potential candidates out to a dinner the night before the interview and you get a chance to meet your interviewer in a much more relaxed setting. The interview itself was not very difficult, it was basically just a conversation about myself.

Interview Questions

• Whats the most rewarding experience you have had through volunteer work or through your professional career thus far?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

I was hired through campus recruiting. There are two rounds of interview. The first round is interview with a manager, and the second round are two interviews with manager and partner.

Interview Questions

• I feel the most of the questions are relatively straightforward, nothing too challenging.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

It was an overall good experience. Many opportunities to talk with the people that work there and find out what the culture is all about. Also very welcoming environment. Seemed like they really wanted you to be there. That was at least my impression.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of the things you did at your prior internship.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in our company, and audit in particular?   Answer Question

Negotiation

As an intern not much negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Short Hills, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied through my schools online career and internship site and was accepted. Scheduled to have an interview with an audit partner in the office of the internship. The interview was very behavioral and more about if short hills is where I want to work and intern. Overall the interview was very relaxed.