KPMG Audit Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Audit Internship Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through on campus and got a First Interview. Interview went well (as least I thought it did) but I received a rejection letter the next day. Seemed a little turned off that I was new to the accounting field, but arent internships meant for learning? A lot of fake smiles in that place.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online through my schools career site for a summer audit internship. Had an on campus interview about 2 weeks after the deadline. Pretty basic interview. Just asked questions about my resume and almost no behavioral questions. Interview was very friendly and easy to have a conversation with. Ended up not getting a second interview but still an ok experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Richmond, VA) in September 2010.

Interview

There was a nice reception the evening before the interview. There were many recruiters there, including my interviewer and one partner. I obtained more information about the internship and theoffice at which I want to work by talking with my interviewer. Also I learned more about the specific I expect to do for the internship from other interns who had worked at KPMG last summer. For the interview, basically, my interviewer and I went through my resume together. And he asked me some behavioral questions, but no technical question.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when you had to think on your feet to remove yourself from a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Internship Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in February 2014.

Interview

Application online
    First and second job interview

Interview Questions

• Had ten minutes to prepare my self and then had to comment on a Financial Statement of a Groupe.   Answer Question

Audit Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

As with most internship interviews, the first round of interview was on campus and the second round, at their office.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions:
      - Why did you choose accounting?
      - How do you work in teams?   Answer Question

Audit Internship Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in November 2011.

Interview

Submitted my resume and cover letter through my University's career page. Received an e-mail a week later from HR directing me to KPMG's website to fill out an on-line application. I was called a few days later to schedule an on-campus interview. A week later, I was interviewed 1:1 by a Senior Manager on campus. I was asked typical behavioral questions. I was told that I would hear back about their decision from within 2 weeks and got a generic rejection email 2.5 weeks later.