KPMG Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Audit Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interviewing, on campus then office visit. Interview was mostly conversational. You have 2 30 minute interviews with different higher up people. Both were senior directors but a partner may take interviews. Second round interviews are very relaxed. If you make it to the second round, they obviously recognize your talent, so be relaxed.

Interview Questions

• A few behavioral questions and conversations about your resume. Name a time you had to convince someone you were right.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a pre-interview event and a 30 minute interview the next day. The interview was a little casual and did not involve technical questions. All questions were behavioral and many were about teamworks.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose audit? Why certain city I applied to? What skills does an audit intern need? What kind of values do you think you can bring to your team when you intern?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview on campus. Behavioral, mostly questions about self and lifestyle. Opportunity to show interest in the job and ask questions. I had already met the interviewer so to me this was a second interview and treated it as such.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?   2 Answers

Audit Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Easy interview , just don't be weird. They just want to make sure that you're not a complete weirdo because the work isn't fun at all and they just want someone cool to work with.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

Positive and great interview process. Only had one interview on campus with a partner and senior manager. I believe keeping the interview conversational was key in receiving an offer. Just being myself was enough to get me through. Interview questions were not at all hard, mostly behavior based questions and what was on my resume. Overall a very straight forward process.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through OCR took a week to hear back then second round interview for final results. Behavioral based interview just be yourself and be confident. Make sure to look up the best 30 questions the BIG 4 ask to prep.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Very behavioral based questions   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG in August 2016.

Interview

I had two 30 minute interviews. Each of them were very conversational and relaxed. My interviewers talked just as much as I did, and always had something to say in response to one of my answers. I really liked that- it didn't feel like I was being grilled with questions but rather it seemed like they were actually trying to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to be an Accounting major? What was a time when you worked in a team setting and things didn't go as planned? What role do you play on a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Omaha, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process as a whole was very smoothly laid out. Transitioning from the Discover program to the full-time intern interview was seamless and didn't feel like as much pressure as other interviews did.

Interview Questions

• What is something you've accomplished you're proud of?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed, yet still professional. The interviewers were prepared and were nice. They were in the partner offices, one interview was with a partner and another was with a senior manager. It was two interviews, both about a half hour long. It was at the Discover Leadership Program.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

The first interview was on campus. The senior manager was nice and kind. you just like talked to a friend and he asked me many general questions and asked some questions according to my introduction. Five days later, I receive from a call that i passed the first interview. On this Friday, I will attend the second interview in office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose accounting and why do you choose KPMG   Answer Question