KPMG Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.9

129 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

One on campus interview that was mostly behavioral. Second round was an office interview that was very fun and got to meet great people. They have you interview with two people in the office then take you to a nice lunch afterwards to get to know more professionals within the firm.

Interview Questions

• Mostly had to do with stuff on my resume and questions I had for the interviewer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Three stages of interview: Group interview (presentation on case study given, and Q&A session later on), essay writing (3 choose 1) and 2 to 1 interview. The people are friendly.

Interview Questions

• Problem solving and experience, no technical questions.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very focused on company fit, many questions about involvement in college and general extracurricular experiences. Also a decent number of behavioral questions, most of which are predictable. Definitely no technical questions. Overall mostly to see how candidates think on their feet.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you had to serve in a mentorship role for another student.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interviewing, on campus then office visit. Interview was mostly conversational. You have 2 30 minute interviews with different higher up people. Both were senior directors but a partner may take interviews. Second round interviews are very relaxed. If you make it to the second round, they obviously recognize your talent, so be relaxed.

Interview Questions

• A few behavioral questions and conversations about your resume. Name a time you had to convince someone you were right.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a pre-interview event and a 30 minute interview the next day. The interview was a little casual and did not involve technical questions. All questions were behavioral and many were about teamworks.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose audit? Why certain city I applied to? What skills does an audit intern need? What kind of values do you think you can bring to your team when you intern?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied thru on-campus recruiting, then interviewed one time, received internship offer before attending leadership program. I was interviewed first by a partner who just wanted to get to know me, then I had my resume lightly grilled by another partner. Interview was easy and the partners were very easy going and interested in me.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview on campus. Behavioral, mostly questions about self and lifestyle. Opportunity to show interest in the job and ask questions. I had already met the interviewer so to me this was a second interview and treated it as such.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?   2 Answers

Audit Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Easy interview , just don't be weird. They just want to make sure that you're not a complete weirdo because the work isn't fun at all and they just want someone cool to work with.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

Positive and great interview process. Only had one interview on campus with a partner and senior manager. I believe keeping the interview conversational was key in receiving an offer. Just being myself was enough to get me through. Interview questions were not at all hard, mostly behavior based questions and what was on my resume. Overall a very straight forward process.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through OCR took a week to hear back then second round interview for final results. Behavioral based interview just be yourself and be confident. Make sure to look up the best 30 questions the BIG 4 ask to prep.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Very behavioral based questions   1 Answer