KPMG Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.9

152 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Montvale, NJ).

Interview

Firstly, it is a phone interview about ur behavior. Just be prepared, and answer the question by STAR, then you will be okay. The most important thing is you need real story to tell them rather than just compose one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2017.

Interview

Very easy going and the questions were getting to know you. Provided background on the job position and the process as a whole. Wanted you to feel comfortable. Haven't heard back yet, but they mentioned it would take some time.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Irvine, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

i first applied through my university and then was contacted by KPMG to have an interview at their office. Pretty straight forward back to back interview with a manger and partner.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

One on campus interview that was mostly behavioral. Second round was an office interview that was very fun and got to meet great people. They have you interview with two people in the office then take you to a nice lunch afterwards to get to know more professionals within the firm.

Interview Questions

• Mostly had to do with stuff on my resume and questions I had for the interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY).

Interview

Three stages of interview: Group interview (presentation on case study given, and Q&A session later on), essay writing (3 choose 1) and 2 to 1 interview. The people are friendly.

Interview Questions

• Problem solving and experience, no technical questions.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very focused on company fit, many questions about involvement in college and general extracurricular experiences. Also a decent number of behavioral questions, most of which are predictable. Definitely no technical questions. Overall mostly to see how candidates think on their feet.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time you had to serve in a mentorship role for another student.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interviewing, on campus then office visit. Interview was mostly conversational. You have 2 30 minute interviews with different higher up people. Both were senior directors but a partner may take interviews. Second round interviews are very relaxed. If you make it to the second round, they obviously recognize your talent, so be relaxed.

Interview Questions

• A few behavioral questions and conversations about your resume. Name a time you had to convince someone you were right.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a pre-interview event and a 30 minute interview the next day. The interview was a little casual and did not involve technical questions. All questions were behavioral and many were about teamworks.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose audit? Why certain city I applied to? What skills does an audit intern need? What kind of values do you think you can bring to your team when you intern?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied thru on-campus recruiting, then interviewed one time, received internship offer before attending leadership program. I was interviewed first by a partner who just wanted to get to know me, then I had my resume lightly grilled by another partner. Interview was easy and the partners were very easy going and interested in me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Information sessions and networking events on campus and at various venues. One round of on-campus interviews which consisted of two 30 minute behavioral interviews with executives from the Minneapolis office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge in a leadership position.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you worked on a team.   Answer Question