KPMG Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.9

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

It is not too hard. Just be yourself. Always works. The interviewer wants to know that you are truly interested in work for the company. If you practice your answers you will be fine. No worries.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Manager interview: prepare a case and present to the interviewer, then partner interview, behavioral questions mostly, activities at school, your achievements at school. Questions around the experience listed in resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

First round and second round questions. All behavioral, very easy to get through.

Other job opportunities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Albany, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

online application and 1:1 Campus interview ,last round was interviewed with 3 different persons, project manager, partner and senior partner

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall, it is not very difficult. There was only one interview paying more attention to take notes, so he would not look at you when you were speaking.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Kiev (Ukraine)).

Interview

The hiring process is comprised of several stages. First stage is - test (mathematical, numerical, logic and a bit of accounting questions and you will be asked to write a letter to a potential client). Second stage is interview with the supervisor or manager. They are asking about your background, a few questions about knowledge in accounting/general understanding. Third (final) stage - interview with the Partner - overall assessment of your personality, interests and career aspirations, etc.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about yourself?
      -What are your career aspirations?
      -Why did you choose our company?
      -Why audit?
      -Do you have any offers from another Big4?
      -What is account payable?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG in January 2017.

Interview

- What have you achieved in the last 6 months?
    - What progress have you made recently?
    - What are you struggling with?
    - What will you do to ensure you meet your objectives?

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrevieja (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Torrevieja (Spain)) in June 2014.

Interview

Exam, accounting tests, two interviews with management and partner. All quite normal and standard, as long as you are young and finishing your degree with more than 2:1 ratio and good level of English, you should be getting the call.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, ask mainly about why you want to join the firm and your passion for the job. Need to prepare questions on the China's economy and basic analysis as well as KPMG's presence in china.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to make a switch from Computer science to accounting?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in November 2013.

Interview

The whole process may contain the online application, writing test(logical and Numerical), manager interview and partner interview. Both the manager interview and partner interview is the single interview with manager/ partner.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose accounting instead of the financial fields work.   1 Answer