KPMG Interview Questions in Australia | Glassdoor

KPMG Interview Questions in Australia

Updated Jan 12, 2017

Operations Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

After I submitted my online application, a recruiter called me and we had a conversation about the job, about me, my experience and why I applied for this position. She informed me about the salary too. The interview was held in the KPMG headquarter office in Sydney with the department's director. She was very nice and the atmosphere was friendly during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced with a difficult situation and if so, how did you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Video Interview as a mandatory step and came after aptitude test and a personality-testing game. This means that it was the third step in the application for an internship in Australia. It appears to be somewhat exclusive to Australia and similar steps were also seen in other Big 4 firms

Interview Questions

• Many behavioural questions with roughly 90 seconds to answer. Questions are randomly drawn.   Answer Question

Private Enterprise - Audit and Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Partner Interview was at Sydney's new BARANGAROO Office with 2 managers, as the directors were busy. Environment was friendly and very helpful if you were to get stuck on a question. Started with Introduction then they went straight to the point. In the end, we had the opportunities to ask questions.

Graduate Program Within Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

1) An online application,
    2) two rounds of aptitude testing including literacy, numeracy and logic, and then an online game and values ranking exercise,
    3) video interview consisting of 5 questions, with 2 mins to answer each question.

The process so far has been very quick, and I've heard back from KPMG (with a link to the next stage) within a few days every time. Once receiving an email with instructions for the next stage, you have 72hrs to complete it.

Interview Questions

• 1) Introduce yourself, why KPMG
      2) Teamwork question
      3) Busy, stressful situations question
      4) Feedback question
      5) Additional comments

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Brisbane (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online testing and video interview. Was offered to attend an interview with a Senior Manager and Director. I was given two different interview times which made the process confusing. After resolving the issue the Director was late to the interview which made me have to repeat many of my answers. After answering the behavioural questions I was given time to ask my own about KPMG. The responses that were given seemed very unmotivating and careless. The whole interview seemed very unprofessional and unorganised.

Interview Questions

• What's your Weaknesses?
      Describe a time you had to resolve a dispute within a team?
      Are you a team member or leader?

Summer Vacationer Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online application followed by online aptitude-style testing through a site called revelian, request to complete video interview. Video interview consisted of 5 questions, all behavioural and kpmg knowledge. Process was very quick, still awaiting on the outcome of the video interview but below are the questions I was given.

Interview Questions

• video interview questions:
      1. Introduce, why kpmg and division, what set you apart
      2. Teamwork example
      3. Peer/colleague confrontation and how you dealt with it
      4. Time management example
      5. Additional info

Vacation Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Brisbane (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online Application
    Questionnaire - two or three typical questions
    Online Testing
    Video Interview - 5 behavioural questions and time to say anything you like about yourself
    Face-to-Face Interview - with a partner and a manager

Interview Questions

• What do you consider innovation to be and how have you demonstrated it?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

A set of online test followed by an online webcam interview. (Recording not real time). Then a face to face interview at KPMG Melbourne. The online test was not easy due to time constraint. I suggest you practice more on the online test and be confident at interviews.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked.
      Why KPMG
      Team work experience
      Hobby
      Second biggest achievement
      Time management skills
      And some specific questions regarding my resume.

Actuarial Service-Graduate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Then asked to finished 3 online assessments which were testing basic working ability and attitude. Few days later, sent a link to do a online automatic interview which included 5 random generated questions. Interview was recorded then kept receiving emails said interview was under review.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you received feedback from coworker/mentor.   Answer Question

Vacationer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Online gamified assessment: play little games online to test thinking quickly and problem solving. Involves identifying patterns of pictures and responding to colours as well as text. Designed by a company called Revelian.