KPMG Interview Questions in Australia | Glassdoor

KPMG Interview Questions in Australia

Updated Sep 19, 2017

120 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

First was online application which involved a resume and some questions about you as a candidate. Then online testing. Video interview was after and then a final interview with a manager for the division.

Interview Questions

• When have you shown innovation?   Answer Question
    • When have you worked in a team and worked through a challenge?   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time you used your networking to get an opportunity and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

select preferable field
    1. Application process... takes around 1 to 2 hours
    2. Online Assessments... takes around 30 to 60 minutes... behavior based
    3. Video interview ... takes around 20 minutes, if everything is connected perfectly, like mic and cam
    4. Face to face Interview... hopefully manager in your chosen field
    5. Offer if successful

Audit Graduate Interview

Application

Interview

The interview lasts for about 15 minutes. It contains a self-introduction and some behavioral questions, including why choose kpmg, a diversity question, a communication question and comments on the interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Why do you think you are a fit for this job?   Answer Question

Vacationer Interview

Interview

Online Application followed by Psychometric Testing. Next round is a digital Interview (made up of 5 questions). Final round is a interview with two managers in chosen area at KPMG office

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG, Why you above other candidates, behavioural questions - innovation, networking and diverse group work   Answer Question

Audit Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

You will receive an online assessment invitation once you submit your online application. It's value questions and game based assessment. After you have been shot listed, you are asked to do the video interview which consists of 4 questions.

Interview Questions

• introductions, behavioral questions like innovation, diverse group work   Answer Question

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

In person interview with the department head and assistant digital project manager, asking behavioural questions and about the current experience with existing employer. Started with explanation about the role, job requirements and company background.

Auditing and Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

First was online application followed by online tests. The tests were quite reasonable, with 3 sections, covering intuitive and mathematically ability and cultural fit. Next was the online interview. The online interview was quite reasonable. Covered 5 questions, from general questions about KPMG to behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG?
      Why did you apply for Auditing and Assurance?
      When have you used cultural diversity?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a meeting with hiring Partner. The meeting took just under an hour and it was a very pleasant chat. The Partner was doing most of the talking describing the role and his place and mission in the organisation. I had little time to talk so preparing in advance what I wanted to convey was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• The questions were quite generic as in "tell me more about you".   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Application form submitted, then a logical test as well as a numerical skill test using a game-based format. Next is a video interview composed of 5 questions, most of them are behavioural based. Finally is the face to face interview with managers.

Vacationer 2017/2018 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

1.apply online 2. Psychometric testing 3. Video interview

(Feedback below for video interview only, cannot unselect accidental selection of offer outcome, still awaiting reply for outcome of video interview)

Answer using STAR method, proving examples unrelated to what you situations described in your initial application questions and resume (always within context of supplier resume though). You want the recruiter to want to know more about you, so provide insight into any opportunity that you've had which showcases your own values and how you translated that into a business-related endeavour (link to KPMGs values and global capabilities if you can). Also, do your homework related to the service line and any other interests you have related the KPMGs offerings (if you really want this opportunity then it's worth the research). Don't be afraid to identfy what interests you even if it's not relevant to your chosen service line - passion and attitude is key.

Interview Questions

• (Video Interview) 1. Who you are, your degree, graduation date, why should KPMG hire over other candidates and why did you choose your first preference service line and why your second preference? 2. Tell us about a time you showed innovation and what was the outcome? 3. Tell us about a time you turned a [personal/network] relationship into a professional opportunity 4. Tell us about a time you experienced diversity in a team, how did you leverage capabilities and what were the challenges 5. Add anything extra (2 minutes of free talking)   1 Answer