KPMG Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

First round interviews were on campus but was invited for second round on site. Overall teh interviews felt like conversations and less pointed questions. Overall was a very enjoyable experience and the recruiters and interviews were very casual and focused on making sure you got comfortable and all your nerves out.

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The interview was on campus, and it was mostly conversational. I interviewed with a manger and he basically asked me to talk about myself. The entire interview was pretty casual.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Literally none. Maybe I got lucky, but my entire interview was just a conversation with the lead partner about school and sports. He asked about what were my favorite classes and what sports I enjoyed. He asked about my life and we just had a basic conversation. No questions about my future or anything accounting related was asked.

Interview Questions

• Literally none. Maybe I got lucky, but my entire interview was just a conversation with the lead partner about school and sports. What classes I liked and etc..   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Baltimore, MD) in December 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with a partner. Very conversational. Learned more about the position and the company its values. It was right before the Christmas school break so I did not hear back from them until mid-January when I called to enquire whether I had received an offer. And I had. There was just a little hold up on their end due to the holidays.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. How do you deal with conflict, name a time...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Baltimore, MD) in March 2012.

Interview

First interview was conducted by a senior manager, who was energetic and easy to talk to. The senior manger asked standard interview questions about teamwork, overcoming challenges, and about past experiences.

The second interview was at their offices in Baltimore. Overall, there was a total of three interviews, conducted by one senior manager and two audit partner. All three interview were unique, one partner spoke the entire time, while another partner wanted to hear a extended elevator speech.

Interview Questions

• Come prepared with plenty of question. I had prepared 5 questions but by the second interview, I wished I had prepared more questions.   Answer Question