KPMG Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I was referred by a friend and took me two weeks to go through the process. I met two recruiters, 30 minutes each. But I failed after the first round due to my poor communication skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento Landing, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Sacramento Landing, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

We had couple of representatives come to college campus, they looked at resumes and called for in person screenings . they were super casual,a bit too casual for me as a new graduate it was hard to know what they were expecting.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I was contacted by HR first then after an interview with HR I had the interview with the hiring manager. The interview went well. They asked a lot of questions about past job experience. This was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked as a consultant before   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I heard back from kpmg faily quickly after I sent in the application to set up my phone interview. But phone interview was not personal. The person was just spitting out questions and it felt more like they wanted my data instead of it being a conversation. On the phone they said they would get back to me in a week, they got back to me in 4.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Supposed to last for only a hour, but was delayed. Met with two senior managers who led the project. Each spent 30 minutes to speak about the project and asked why I was interested.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Got an interview invite via consultancy. The questions asked were not very though and the entire atmosphere was very conversational.
    Didn't get a chance to negotiate the salary and other stuff as the HR seemed not too inclined towards negotiations.
    Focus on the previous work and show how you fit into the entire culture.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

It was an on-campus recruitment wherein about 40 students were shortlisted based on their CVs. A round of GD followed by a personal interview then a telephonic interview with a director was the process followed. The interview had basic HR questions followed by a case interview.

Interview Questions

• Justify the expenditure that government/parents made on you to teach engineering when you are joining KPMG consultancy division.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available since it was a campus recruitment.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews with case studies and guesstimates with standard business cases.
    Interview panel normally consists of two to three members

Interview Questions

• What would you change in the current placement system of your college?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

3 leveled- HR, Direct boss and director. industry based analytical questions

Interview Questions

• how would you steal from shoppers stop legally?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

First stage was an aptitude test which included algebra and verbal and logical reasoning. Second stage was a group interview. Third stage was one on one interview with a Senior Associate and the final stage was meeting a business partner.

Interview Questions

• My unexpected question was when I'm asked how much I expect from the position   Answer Question