KPMG Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2016

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Supposed to last for only a hour, but was delayed. Met with two senior managers who led the project. Each spent 30 minutes to speak about the project and asked why I was interested.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I was referred by a friend and took me two weeks to go through the process. I met two recruiters, 30 minutes each. But I failed after the first round due to my poor communication skills.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Not at all a good experience at KPMG..The HR did not even share a well defined JD..and lacked skills to coperate asked us to move from once branch to another. After the technical panel looked too proud to be working as KPMG and questioned about my brand in my CV.. Unprofessional employee who lacks the skill to conduct an interview.

Interview Questions

• There is no brand in your curriculum vitae so why should we at kpmg hire you?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

If you apply for a graduate position at KPMG, the application will consist of five parts:

1. Online Application Form and Situational Judgement Test (psychometric test)
    2. Online Reasoning Tests
    3. First Interview
    4. Assessment Day
    5. Final Interview/Presentation

To apply to KPMG you should have at least a 2.1 degree from any University, 320 points at A-Level (the equivalent of ABB) and grade B in GCSE English and Maths. Extenuating circumstances are considered, but you should specify why your academic achievement didn’t meet KMPG’s requirements on your application form. KPMG accepts only your top three A-level grades from your first sitting and does not accept General Studies.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at KPMG in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Had a 30 mins telephonic interview. The questions were general business analysis related. I did not clear the interview, the feed back was that the answers were detailed.

Interview Questions

• Describe one project which was interesting to you and why?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

aptitude test
    personal interview
    pannel interview

I cleared aptitude but not cleared personal interview.
    Aptitude consist of logical and datainterpretation and a case writting section. It was easy to crack. out of 80 candidates 13 members were shortlisted. only 1 cleared the process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Prague (Czech Republic)) in May 2015.

Interview

Standard test (most of us passed) -> assessment centre composed of self presentation, random topic presentation, two group tasks, elimination round and individual task -> manager's interview (not a case study) -> 10 minutes partner's interview. The assessment centre is the most eliminating rounds. With respect to the interviews these were relatively easy and most of the people who got to the manager's interview phase get the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How many ours did you devoted to your uni preparation per week and how many are you willing to work in combination with school during next semester?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Two step interview: 1) HR -> was generic about MSc, interests, skills ; 2) Manager -> about background (e.g. master degree, previous job experiences...), skills and other specific questions about derivative securities.

Interview Questions

The position doesn't fit with my interests.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (New Delhi (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

written followed by three rounds of interview
    written was basically apti and finance related
    the interview was finance realted and business strategy related
    the interviewer will give u time to think
    just keep ur coomabd u will be able to sail throough
    its easy
    jus dont let ur nerves get better of u
    cheers enjoy

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

hr interview round 2 last one analytical question : segment on basis eg total pop.1 crore then 30l women and 50 l men red cars mostly owned by women so nearly 15 l women have cars and then 8 lakhs would b red one...

Interview Questions

• how many red cars are there in noida??
       estimate the no.