KPMG Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.8

96 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Economic Valuation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career portal. As I was out of the country, I had a Skype Interview. The interview process was one of the better I've had. The recruiter was professional and engaging.

Finance & Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was a phone call and very conversational. Basically went through my resume for about 15 minutes and then allowed me to ask questions. Superday was also quite conversational, entire interview process was behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, mostly just behavioral questions like how are you demonstrating leadership?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview included several stages. Started with a phone screen, then an office visit where I met 3 Managers. The office location is very central in Chicago, right off the lake with easy access from both the Blue and Red Line.

Articles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

phone screen followed by a panel interview, skills test, and background test. Very friendly and professional discussion focused on academic record and ability to work in a team. Relaxed atmospehre

Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Risk -IT advisory
    The interview was with a Director and manager. The people were very nice and the team was excited to make me a part of the team. The HR manager had no idea how to handle an H1B visa and goofed up the process. It's good things dud not go further though I was desperate to get a job with them. The IT audit area can get boring.

Interview Questions

• What is the purpose of an IT audit?   1 Answer

Global Advantage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall the process felt very casual and natural. It started off with an on campus interview with a manager. All questions were behavioral and common for a second year student. They notified me that day I was invited to the local leadership conference. About a month or two later they invited me to do an office tour and interview for the Global advantage program. That was at the office where they did an office tour and two different Partners interviewed me. Once again, behavioral questions nothing too hard.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a 30 minute interview on campus then was invited to the 2 day Inside Look Program. This consisted of 2 30 minute interviews with a Partner or Managing Director

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

1. screener with hr team member from South Africa 2. hiring manager phone call 3. phone call with director of department. No opportunity to interview in person.
    Everyone I spoke to was fairly unfriendly and not conversational by any means. It was a bit uncomfortable at times as the interviewers seemed unprepared and not interested in learning anything about me outside of what was already on my resume. One hiring manager was yawning quite continuously, another did not have questions ready nor responded to anything I said so there were long pauses. I spent a lot of time preparing for the interview, felt I was on my game and very qualified for the role so it was a disappointing process. Waited about a month to hear back and was only given feedback that they were not continuing with me once I had reached out.

Audit Interview

Application

Interview

2 rounds of interviewing, on campus then office visit. Interview was mostly conversational. You have 2 30 minute interviews with different higher up people. Both were senior directors but a partner may take interviews. Second round interviews are very relaxed. If you make it to the second round, they obviously recognize your talent, so be relaxed.

Interview Questions

• A few behavioral questions and conversations about your resume. Name a time you had to convince someone you were right.   1 Answer

Meetings & Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview. It was only about ten minutes long. She was very nice and basically just wanted to get to know you and your personality better. If you through basic interview preparation for an internship you should be fine!

Interview Questions

• Give me three words to describe yourself   1 Answer