KPMG Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.8

AMCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Talked to a KPMG recruiter during the career fair at my University. Gave them my resume and was emailed regarding an interview during the next few weeks. Was contacted regarding my acceptance to the second round the week after that.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked me zero questions. We essentially had a discussion for the whole interview timeslot   Answer Question

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Recruiter interview followed by personnel interview, both by telephone followed by two in person.
    Relatively friendly but intense with a few moments of terror interspersed with relief.
    It wasn't the hardest to deal with but was not the easiest either.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I Interviewed at the KPMG office in Chicago. There were two 30 minute interviews. One interview was with a partner, and the other was with a senior manager. Both interviews were extremely conversational. One or two semi-behavioral questions scattered within the interview. Have questions ready to ask. Pay attention to their answers and then ask refer back to them. Both interviews were enjoyable overall. I know it is cliche, but just be yourself and you'll do fine.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

You meet with the staff at the office and have an interview with a Director and Partner. You will learn more about the company through presentations, dinner, and other social activities. This is a time to get to meet the teams and learn more about their culture and environment. You will constantly be rated throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to my resume and college leadership experiences.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The first round is on campus interview for 30min, with behavioral questions that you can find on KPMG's website. The second round is on site interview with people from the team separately, with very conversational questions. Very typical campus recruiting .

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Very laid back and conversational. Invited for an office visit where I had two more interviews and saw the office. Received an offer the next week. Relatively relaxed process from the start.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Campus recruiting, on campus interview with director, then office visit. We discussed transcripts, since the body of most students work are their grades and courses. The office was divided into tiny cubicles and many people were interviewing at once. I scheduled mine for the first in the morning.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me>?? Very open ended at this point. Have things to talk about prepared   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have not negotiated yet, I do not think I will be either.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and HR contacted me and ask my background. Then i got another interview. It was telephone. A bit of technical and on my past projects. The person asked me to forward my project sample code if i have and i did email to him. Before hanging up the phone he told you definitely going to hear from us. I waited for 9 days then i follow up through email. Its past 1 and half month and i have not heard back form them. I dont mind if i dont got selected but atleast show some professionalism and courtesy to notify whatever it is.

Interview Questions

• mostly resume based. Past projects. How you did and what are your responsibility.   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was screened by a recruiter and then asked to interview in person with a senior manager in the company's business process group. The interview was scheduled by a coordinator on the recruiter/hiring managers' behalf. I met with the manager and a potential peer/mentor in person in the company's local office.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very typical, in my opinion. 'Tell me about yourself...' I was asked to describe my approach communicating with stakeholders, how do you set priorities etc. Among others, what is your biggest accomplishment professionally?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Couple of phone interviews followed by an in-person interview in the office. Mostly fit and interest questions as I had solid credentials. Had two informational interviews before actual interview. They did their best to find the right role for me