KPMG Corporate Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.5

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate Finance Interview

Interview

Psychometric test, aptitude test, digital interview, phone interview, face to face interview. It was okay generally. The process was not long and the interviewers (at least for my part) were friendly

Interview Questions

• Basic question- tell me about yourself and technical questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole process took 1 and a half month. Applied online when the application opened, followed by first round of psychometric test which involves numerical and logical tests. After passing the first round, second round of online test was behavioural. After which, I received a call from HR and was scheduled for a final round of interview. Most the question was directed at the job scope of my current company, accompanied with some technical questions.

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

Overall is was an easy interview. I interviewed with 2 associates, 1 manager and a partner. Just remain calm and review all your typical corporate finance interviews and you should do fine!.

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Rome (Italy)) in December 2015.

Interview

Recruiting Day (about 15 people)

- self presentation
    - english test
    - math/logic test
    - 1 interview

quite disorganized, tests were badly designed with lots of spelling mistakes.

after the test we had lunch and then hours of waiting for our turn for the interview (they were doing us one at once

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2015.

Interview

the first round is the paper test, and then is the partner interview. generally speaking, the environment is pretty relax, and the partner is very easygoing. I still remember that once I can not answer his question, he tries very hard to make me feel that it is still ok.

Interview Questions

• the first is the behavior question: tell me about your advantages   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Moscow (Russia)) in April 2015.

Interview

HR-interview. First numerical and verbal keenexa online test, then we arrange HR interview. Despite the fact it was supposed to be HR, I had technical questions during the interview. Despite the fact it is intern position, knowledge of some particular industry was required.

Interview Questions

• How to value IT start up?
      Which company may be valued using DCF?
      What can be considered long term assets?   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

One round of interview with senior associates/managers from the department. Was asked to complete numerical, reasoning and logical test before the interview. No HR interview before the actual interview with the manager. HR was prompt in replies and approachable. Asked them more about the firm when they led me to the interview room and they were very open about sharing.

Corporate Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in April 2014.

Interview

3 round:
    - 3 technical interviews with an associate, a manager and a associate partner: most of questions were about valuation models
    - HR interview: motivational and an english assesment test
    - Partner: less technical than the first round. We had a conversation about the banking situation in Italy and about the privatization of public assets

Interview Questions

• What does it happen if a company as a lower ROE than its ke?   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Interview

Interview

Systematic & Precise

Interview Questions

• What i did not approve of was they were only highlighting the areas of work which i was not exposed to instead of concentrating on my strengths and other academic attributes. Also, what is important for the person taking the interview is to gauge and analyse the grasping & learning abilities, enthusiasm & key strengths of the candidate, rather than humiliating him/her with all that they dont know or have never done before. There is something called as "Learn & Grow" rather than "know it all" and still fail.   Answer Question