KPMG Discover KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Discover KPMG Interview Questions

2.5

Discover KPMG Interview

Interview

Very conversational interview, which I enjoyed. The interviewer was very easy to talk with and kept everything relaxed. They basically want to get to know you, and see if you can hold a conversation with them. Since they ask you to lead the second half of the interview, come prepared with questions to ask.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Discover KPMG Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in March 2015.

Interview

I got an employee referral. Wait for a couple months to get a phone interview. The phone interview was very short. The interviewer was very nice. I got notified the next day about the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a leadership experience that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Discover KPMG Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Campus interview.

Interview Questions

• It was really laidback and conversational, nothing very difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiation as it is a 2 day program

KPMG Discover Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG (Orange, CA).

Interview

Very laid back and friendly people. The interview was literally the interviewer going through my resume and asking me to explain everything to him.

Discover KPMG Interview

Interview

I was unexpected that there were around five KPMG professionals outside the interview room. I guess they were there to test if candidates were outgoing and can fit in their working environment. The interview process were went on well, the on campus recruiter and the audit manager were there to interview candidates.

Interview Questions

• Since it was an on campus interview, there was no unexpected question.   Answer Question

Discover KPMG Interview

Interview

applied through my college's career services and had a one-on-one interview on campus. it was very straightforward and laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Kansas City, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

I went through my schools online data base and came across this opportunity with KPMG. It's a 1.5 day leadership workshop where you learn more about the company and have the chance to network and establish solid contacts in the accounting and audit industry. Typically it's directed for uprising seniors, but I got accepted as an incoming junior.

I submitted my resume through my school's online data base and heard about 1-2 days after the deadline that I got the interview. It was a 1:1 interview that consisted mainly of behavioral questions, nothing too serious. After talking to one of the Tax associates, I was contacted a couple days later that I got to final interviews. In my final interview I talked to the recruiting director herself and it was a very casual conversation. She asked me a couple more behavior questions, but it seemed like for the most part if you show enthuasiam and interest in getting into the industry, you'll get the position

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict between an employee or manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would definitely take it! I wasn't that all interested in audit or tax but it was a great way to practice interviewing and networking with a large company.

Discover KPMG Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG in February 2011.

Interview

Very positive experience. Interview was relaxed. Interviewer went through my resume asking questions about what I had listed. Heard back within a few weeks after interview.