KPMG Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Executive Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2017

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The process of hiring is quite simple. One needs to go through Normal hierarchy. If you are well suited for the position then just one technical round whould suffice. All the best.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on taxation laws.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay a bit lower than prevailing market rates compared with competitors.

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

3 tier process HR, Reporting Manager and then AD or Director. HR was more on package negotiation. Manager rounds was technical and then both technical and personal question round.
    Technical round was more focussed on the job profile with specific scenarios explanation. Practical example needs to be explained. Director round was focussed on personality assessment

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

After conclusion of HR round which was more about general idea related to a potential employee. After HR round, Senior Manager interviewed and i got the job offer after a week when HR called me to provide all the job related formalities.

Interview Questions

• Related to technical topics....................................................................................................................................................................   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Pune (India)).

Interview

Very holistic and healthy interview process. They focussed on key strengths and encouraged open discussion. The process fostered confidence in the candidate even to disagree with points put forth by the interviewer. Very good balance between technical query and personal enquiries. They gave ample weightage to current affairs, personal background of candidate and answered all queries regarding work culture and values at work in the company. Created a very comfortable zone for the candidate.

Interview Questions

• How is the current government's policies viewed by you?   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The process began with a Group discussion among groups of 10 randomly chosen candidates. Topics given for GD were general in nature like "whether NOTA is relevant" "Whether smartphones are a boon or bane" etc. Following the GD, shortlisted candidates have to go through a single round of technical and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Yourself   Answer Question
    • Where do you want to see yourself in life?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your articleship experience.Questions were based on what i said.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what are your favourite accounting standards. Questions were asked from them.   Answer Question
    • What is virtual certainty and reasonable certainty in AS 22?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Firstly I got call from Consulting agency and then they forwarded my resume to KPMG.
    Then few days later I got an call for scheduling Telephonic Interview.Once that was cleared, they called me for Face to Face Interview which I again cleared. Then US Onshore Director Interview
    Salary Negotiations
    Background verification

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Kolkata (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Started with and Aptitute Test, Followed with Group Discussion, I could not clear it,, but further two more processes were pending, one was HR interview, and other was Technical Interview.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Had applied through Employee referral. Initial HR round is done through phone call.Then they call for Manager round where the discussion is about the cv, technical and background check. Then is the Partner round wherein generally questions about working in teams, self goals, long term view, ideas about certain current topics are discussed .
    Generally completed in 2 weeks based on availability of personnel.

Interview Questions

• Audit standards, Audit Assertions, Details about Everything written in your cv.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they follow industry standards for entry level openings.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was tough. The first round was a written test to be completed in an hour. The second and the final round was an interview conducted by the UK onshore team through telephone. They asked various questions regarding the role i was being interviewed for and did a thorough check on my verbal communication.

Interview Questions

• How good was I in a teamwork.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Just two rounds..one with the HR and other was technical

Interview Questions

• It was on As 21 and 23...dont remember precisely...two years back   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate