KPMG Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

3.1

Anonymous Employee in India, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (India, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Resume, Three rounds in total -HR round, Director-technical round and the final round with Hr again. Overall the experience was good, the Director made feel very comfortable and asked very basic behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

3 tier process HR, Reporting Manager and then AD or Director. HR was more on package negotiation. Manager rounds was technical and then both technical and personal question round.
    Technical round was more focussed on the job profile with specific scenarios explanation. Practical example needs to be explained. Director round was focussed on personality assessment

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Pune (India)).

Interview

Very holistic and healthy interview process. They focussed on key strengths and encouraged open discussion. The process fostered confidence in the candidate even to disagree with points put forth by the interviewer. Very good balance between technical query and personal enquiries. They gave ample weightage to current affairs, personal background of candidate and answered all queries regarding work culture and values at work in the company. Created a very comfortable zone for the candidate.

Interview Questions

• How is the current government's policies viewed by you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was tough. The first round was a written test to be completed in an hour. The second and the final round was an interview conducted by the UK onshore team through telephone. They asked various questions regarding the role i was being interviewed for and did a thorough check on my verbal communication.

Interview Questions

• How good was I in a teamwork.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (New Delhi (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Three rounds of interview is usually conducted.
    1. HR round - HR inquires about basics - about the person, previous experience, reason for job change and other common questions.
    2. Manager round - Second round is usually taken by senior manager or director who asks the technical questions. It takes around 30 - 70 minutes.
    3. Partner round - The partner round is usually a shorter one, if you reach the partner, you job is almost confirmed. Sometimes the partner may ask technical questions but most of the time its about basic know - how.

Interview Questions

• Audit interview questions - CARO, AS, Audit planning, Ind-AS, case studies.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The process of hiring is quite simple. One needs to go through Normal hierarchy. If you are well suited for the position then just one technical round whould suffice. All the best.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on taxation laws.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay a bit lower than prevailing market rates compared with competitors.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

After conclusion of HR round which was more about general idea related to a potential employee. After HR round, Senior Manager interviewed and i got the job offer after a week when HR called me to provide all the job related formalities.

Interview Questions

• Related to technical topics....................................................................................................................................................................   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

First is the HR round then there is a technical round and then a manager round if you get through the technical roundand if possible a partner round and you get cleared

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Firstly, I got a call from HR who stated that my CV has been shortlisted for a position as an executive (I was a fresher) and I said that I was interested. This was followed by normal HR questions like - willingness to travel, working on weekends if necessary, my hobbies passion etc. and then the next round which was a technical round was fixed at a given date.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer gave a brief introduction about himself and started asking some technical question with respect to accounting standards and companies act 2013. (Since I applied in the department of consultancy in accounting).

The question around the accounting standards were from the standards, AS 9, 16, 19, 17, 10 and also from its corresponding Ind AS/ International Financial Reporting Standards and also the difference between the Indian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and the new set of accounting standards.   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KPMG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process is divided into 3 parts:
    1. HR round - brief 10 minutes discussion
    2. Technical round - extensive discussion which can go up to 30-45 minutes
    3. Partner round - it can vary

Interview Questions

• In the HR round they only check your communication skills.
      In the technical round they check your suitability for the profile with regard to your knowledge and work experience.
      Partner round is a mix of both HR and technical questions.   Answer Question