KPMG Interview Questions in Germany | Glassdoor

2.8

161 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online through headhunter. Friendly people to speak with. Did not ask all the behavioural questions I was expecting. They basically want to know why I'm interested in Germany and the type of US tax area I have exposed to. Thought it was a down position for me, but turned out they received an application from a local while the partner was away for vacation. Language is important so I guess it's fair enough they made that decision.

Strategy Group Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 onsite interviews on the same day with 1 team member each. In general, the interviewers were quite nice. First, each interviewer went through my CV and asked me questions about myself and my experience. Then I had to prepare a bigger case and other smaller cases. At the end, I didn't get an offer because "I needed to gain more experience". Ironically I was applying for an internship to get this experience. Therefore, the reason didn't make much sense to me.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

3 interviewers (1 HR, 1 team member and 1 Partner)
    The whole process lasted around 1 hour and 15 mins
    Introduction of the interviewers (what they have done in the past and what they are responsible now)
    Self-introduction
    Technical questions (main part)
    Salary expectation
    Possible starting date
    It took around 1 week to know the results.

Internship - Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

The interview process was on the whole very convincing. It was a phone call interview. I was first briefed regarding the tasks and responsibilities and then I was evaluated how well i will suit for it. Then the later part of the interview focused more on the work life balance and my interests.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to walk through my resume
      Lot of time was spent discussing my work experience.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in November 2016.

Interview

We firstly went through my CV. Then we talked about courses on my motivation letter and some challenges about the ETL. Then why I wanted to do a consultant compared to traditional engineers. Some open questions about how to handle the use case.

Interview Questions

• revenue of walmart;
      Use case   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)).

Interview

General discussions, w een discussed the begin date, but next day, day gave me feedback that my background is not fit for the position! they didnt discuss about my background, and stuck to general questions

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Standard application process with the resume and cover letter, then couple of weeks later I got an appointment for the interview with the director, manager (people-manager-leader) and HR. Interview took place in Stuttgart where I wanted to work and lasted one hour. I like that there were no typical HR-Questions (e.g. about my strengths and weaknesses, etc.) Directly after the interview I got positive feedback and one week later job offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions about previous internships, paper work and 75% of questions were dedicated to the company valuation theory (cost of capital, dcf, multiples, etc.)   Answer Question

Intern EU Evaluation Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

After having applied online and without doing any phone interview, I received an invitation to an interview in Berlin. The interview has taken place with an RH and a manager. The atmosphere was nice, no mean questions, just the standard questions on the CV, past experiences, strenghts and weaknesses, expectations, etc. No case studies, no computations, no exercises.
    Expenditure for attending the interview have been covered by the firms.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experiences, your strenghts and weaknesses, what do you expect from this internship, ...   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in July 2016.

Interview

There were 4 people at the interview, 2 from HR, 2 from the department.

At first they asked me to go through my CV. They asked some technical questions related to the courses I have taken and my seminars in the process.

After that the HR asked some questions about personality and team work.

The interview lasted around an hour.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted for around 1 hour. I was asked typical questions about my motivation, background and goals in life. I was shortly introduced to the project and asked how I like the idea. There were few questions checking creativity and logical thinking ( How many rooms are in the average hotel in Germany) and one simple use case, where I believe I just had to try solve and show that I won't give up.

Interview Questions

• How many rooms are in the average hotel in Germany?   1 Answer