KPMG Graduate Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Graduate Audit Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

3.2

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

After an online application form and some tests I was asked to send in an audio clip answering two questions.
Then once successful I was invited to an assessment centre (Launch Pad) in Leeds in November 2016. Breakfast, lunch and refreshments were all provided throughout the day.
There were about 300 people there and the day started with meeting the other graduates. Then we were taken to a big room and split into groups of about 6 for a group task. First we were given presentations by current staff and watched videos about the company.
Our task was to design an app to help young people save money. It was split into 5 sections (I think) with each being marked by a different member of staff, most of whom seemed to be directors or partners in KPMG. They sit on your table and observe and mark each of you, but aren't allowed to say anything.
After the group task there was a written task, which was to write a report about an energy company, using information given in a 30-40 page booklet. It was difficult as there was no time to read all of the info.
Next we were taken to a separate building for networking with current staff and after that, a final interview which lasts about 20 mins. The questions were based on the KPMG behavioural capabilities.
Over the whole day the assessors are looking for those capabilities so they are vital to success, demonstrate them all day and you should be fine.
Within a couple of days I received a call saying I was successful and they would be in touch soon.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role at KPMG?   1 Answer
  • What interests you about the area of business you have applied for?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you have demonstrated (a certain behavioural capability)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Auckland, Auckland (New Zealand)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a fairly comprehensive process, with various stages. The first stage was the online application process. The second stage was online testing. The third stage was the video interview. The last stage was the assessment centre which consisted of a group based activity and a one on one interview with one of the partners.

Interview Questions

• Video interview: What do you like doing outside of your studies?? and fairly common behavioural questions.
      The assessment centre was more intense as you were competing with others to get the assessors attention. One on one interview was mainly a chat and getting to know you as a person- no questions of real substance.   Answer Question

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview lasts for about 15 minutes. It contains a self-introduction and some behavioral questions, including why choose kpmg, a diversity question, a communication question and comments on the interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Why do you think you are a fit for this job?   Answer Question

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Adelaide (Australia)) in May 2018.

Interview

Online application and logic testing, application review by management, video interview (5 timed questions), then an in-person interview with a partner and a manager. The face-to-face interview was relaxed and conversational. They use the STAR method to ask their questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used initiative to overcome an issue in your workplace.   Answer Question

Audit Graduate Interview

Interview

Really friendly - conversational. The interview was more or less like a conversation. They talked about their experience and backgrounds and then began asking questions. Know your division and why you want to work there.

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPMG (Brisbane (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

Filled out application online, and then invited to undertake online assessment. A couple of days later invited to undertake the video interview. There were 5 questions, the first was an introduction, why you picked KPMG and your study area. The final was just to make any further comments.

Audit Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Online assessment and then telephone Interview, very standardized process. Discussed from the core qualities/traits they look for on the candidates. The interviewer was barely typing what I said and gave no response and the conversation wasn't smooth.

Interview Questions

• q'Most of them are on Glassdoor already and then some situation judgement questions   Answer Question

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

The application starts with an online form and the standard numerical and verbal reasoning tests. Then there's a 1 hour telephone interview with the standard questions. Next you go in for a half-day assessment day. This includes a group case study, an office simulation task and a timed written report on given information. After each stage you fill in a self-assessment form.

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG?
      Why this scheme?
      Tell me about a time you worked in a team?
      A time you overcame a setback? etc   Answer Question

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It takes over one month and comes to first interview. The question is not difficult and HR is not so professional. Overall general questions and you should more focus on competency part and do know some recent new of KPMG, especially for applied department. and make sure you know alot about their competitors, and kpmg' competitive advanatage.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be doing in Audit for your first 18 months?   Answer Question

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a smooth and quick process. The office was good and people were responsive.The staff was friendly and made the candidates comfortable.KPMG showed flexibility in terms of dealing with my application. Overall, a good experience.