KPMG Graduate Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Graduate Audit Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

3.3

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

After an online application form and some tests I was asked to send in an audio clip answering two questions.
Then once successful I was invited to an assessment centre (Launch Pad) in Leeds in November 2016. Breakfast, lunch and refreshments were all provided throughout the day.
There were about 300 people there and the day started with meeting the other graduates. Then we were taken to a big room and split into groups of about 6 for a group task. First we were given presentations by current staff and watched videos about the company.
Our task was to design an app to help young people save money. It was split into 5 sections (I think) with each being marked by a different member of staff, most of whom seemed to be directors or partners in KPMG. They sit on your table and observe and mark each of you, but aren't allowed to say anything.
After the group task there was a written task, which was to write a report about an energy company, using information given in a 30-40 page booklet. It was difficult as there was no time to read all of the info.
Next we were taken to a separate building for networking with current staff and after that, a final interview which lasts about 20 mins. The questions were based on the KPMG behavioural capabilities.
Over the whole day the assessors are looking for those capabilities so they are vital to success, demonstrate them all day and you should be fine.
Within a couple of days I received a call saying I was successful and they would be in touch soon.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role at KPMG?   1 Answer
  • What interests you about the area of business you have applied for?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you have demonstrated (a certain behavioural capability)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Graduate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position and receive the invitation to the first assessment immediately. I received the online video interview after I passed the 2 online assessments, he assessments are quite standard, but the theme park manager by Revilian is a little bit tricky.

The questions of online interview are very normal, but it is quite hard to talk to a computer, there is a practice session, make full use of it.

Audit Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Online assessment and then telephone Interview, very standardized process. Discussed from the core qualities/traits they look for on the candidates. The interviewer was barely typing what I said and gave no response and the conversation wasn't smooth.

Interview Questions

• q'Most of them are on Glassdoor already and then some situation judgement questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

The application starts with an online form and the standard numerical and verbal reasoning tests. Then there's a 1 hour telephone interview with the standard questions. Next you go in for a half-day assessment day. This includes a group case study, an office simulation task and a timed written report on given information. After each stage you fill in a self-assessment form.

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG?
      Why this scheme?
      Tell me about a time you worked in a team?
      A time you overcame a setback? etc
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was so friendly and nice and makes me feel like a real chat. There are 4 aspects: Career motivation, business awareness, resilience and deliver quality. The whole process is 45 minutes long.

Graduate Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was a pleasant experience. The process was quite informal, which was a pleasant surprise. I was interviewed initially by two department representatives and then I was to meet with a partner of the company for an informal chat.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you were faced with a confliction of opinions. How did you deal with this situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Online application > numerical and verbal tests > phone interview > assessment centre.
    The online application was straightforward, no detailed questions. numeracy test was more difficult than others I've done. Phone interview was straightforward, can probably get all the questions you'll be asked from google. Assessment centre was tough going.

Graduate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Brisbane (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

Had 2 sets of online testing, followed by a video interview then a face to face interview. The face to face interview was with a partner and manager within Audit, both very nice guys and a super relaxed atmosphere

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It takes over one month and comes to first interview. The question is not difficult and HR is not so professional. Overall general questions and you should more focus on competency part and do know some recent new of KPMG, especially for applied department. and make sure you know alot about their competitors, and kpmg' competitive advanatage.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be doing in Audit for your first 18 months?   Answer Question

Audit Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a smooth and quick process. The office was good and people were responsive.The staff was friendly and made the candidates comfortable.KPMG showed flexibility in terms of dealing with my application. Overall, a good experience.