KPMG Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Graduate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.9

Graduate Interview

Interview

First you upload your personal information, after that there is a situational test where they provide with a video and a scenario and you have to select the best and worst option. Then there are numerical and verbal reasoning tests. After that there is a phone interview that lasts about 45 minutes and an assessment centre follows that.

Interview Questions

• Pick a company that has had some difficulties recently and propose 4 things that would help their problems.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

There was a business case study which was not difficult and I was not asked about it during the interview. There was two interviews in total lasting about 20/30 minutes each. The first with a manager and the second with a partner. They were not too bad once you had prepped. I knew a lot about the business and the job which is very important.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions
      When have you shared knowledge?
      Worked to a deadline?
      Worked as part of a team? Difficulty working as part of a team?
      Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

First, Business assessment around 45 mins to use a laptop they prepared for you to type in the answer. the answer will be used by the HR.
    then Interview with director around 45 mins
    Interview with partner another 45 mins

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied, questions online, testing, video interview and then the formal interview. Was relatively easy and the process took less than a month to complete. Two of them were there to interview me, and it was quite informal which was helpful and comforting.

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG?
      What do you know about x (what you are applying for)?
      Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Competency questions: give an example of a time you showed resilience, delivered high quality, and provided excellent customer service
    Commercial awareness: give an example of a company that is doing well what are the factors responsible for its success, how can KPMG help
    General: why KPMG, what differentiates it from its competitors
    Career motivation: why audit, what do you expect first year as a trainee to be like, what aspects may not be enjoyable, what will your commitment to kpmg be
    Along with competency questions, there was a situational question related to each competency

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Online Application, 1 hour Telephone interview, a full day Assessment centre consisting of a case study, in tray exercises, role plays with a manager and a client, self assessment questionnaires

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about KPMG. KPMG's competitors, clients, their business. competency-based questions. Tell me about a business that is not doing well? What are the reasons behind their poor performance? What recommendations do you have for the business to improve their performance? How can KPMG offer for the business?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Interview

Online aptitude tests - numerical reasoning, reading graphs and percentages, verbal reasoning, reading a passage and comprehensive understanding, phone interview - standard competency questions, assessment centre and final partner interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a company you think is successful at the moment, and 4 reasons why?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and then had to complete an online numerical and verbal reasoning test. Following that I had to complete a telephone interview and then asked to attend an assessment centre which involved three tasks; an etray exercise, a written report and two role play interviews, as well as retaking the verbal reasoning test. Following that I was invited to a face-to-face interview, where I also had to give a presentation. I found that the interviewer did not like the company I had chosen to present and was very disinterested. No follow up questions where asked after my presentation which I thought was strange.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something that has been in the news recently regarding the advisory division of finance sector   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I passed the online tests and had a telephone interview. The interview felt a bit rushed and the interviewer called late and told me she was ill. They asked all the questions you'd expect from the competencies listed on their website. Make sure you have a good few examples for each one as in the feedback I was told that it was only one question which I slipped up on.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a question on a time I had delivered quality and, according to feedback, I had not provided a clear enough example.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Detailed on their website