KPMG Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Firstly, I‘ve been to a few careers fair and talked to people from KPMG in person. I’ve always found the staff to be relatable and approachable. This put me at ease when applying for the position Firstly, I‘ve been to a few careers fair and talked to people from KPMG in person. I’ve always found the staff to be relatable and approachable. This put me at ease when applying for the position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Graduate Interview

Interview

First you upload your personal information, after that there is a situational test where they provide with a video and a scenario and you have to select the best and worst option. Then there are numerical and verbal reasoning tests. After that there is a phone interview that lasts about 45 minutes and an assessment centre follows that.

Interview Questions

• Pick a company that has had some difficulties recently and propose 4 things that would help their problems.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Canberra (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

After online testing and a video interview, you are invited directly to an interview with a partner and a director. My interview was quite extensive and lasted over an hour, with some pre-prepared questions but many questions relating to items I had listed on my CV.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you fostered collaboration in a team.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

First, Business assessment around 45 mins to use a laptop they prepared for you to type in the answer. the answer will be used by the HR.
    then Interview with director around 45 mins
    Interview with partner another 45 mins

Interview Questions

• Why you are interested in KPMG   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Put me on hold for more 1 month, still didn't get any invitation to LP until now. Keep saying that I'm on the waiting list. Don't think i will be given an offer now tbh

Interview Questions

• Did the apt test(numerical and verbal) then to the digital submission stage   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2018.

Interview

1) Application online.
    2) Online video interview
    3) Face to face interview

Overall a good experience that didn't feel as daunting or overwhelming as many do. The interview its self was relaxed and not too difficult.

Interview Questions

• When have you been misleading or ambiguous information and how did you react in this situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

There was an online application followed by an instant invitation to an online assessment. The online assessment was conducted by Revellian which was the Theme Park game. Received video interview invitation the following day.

Interview Questions

• Relates to KPMG Values; why kpmg and the business area, describe a time you showed innovation, networking   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2018.

Interview

Firstly, I applied online, then a proposition of online test, it is just few questions about your personality, and a game which is a test for your management instincts,. I passed this online test,. The next day, I received an email for a Video interview.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

First you have to put your details into the stupid system.
    Then you have to do the normal tests like all other companies.

International student should be aware of their extremely high standard in public exams, which they still make a clear cut on anyone with a good degree or experience afterwards.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2018.

Interview

Online application, Test with online games which was very fun and interactive, video interview with 5 questions which are: behavioural, and about yourself, why choose KPMG, why choose your preference division