KPMG Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

1. Complete initial application - no cv needed
2. online tests - numeracy quite difficult - not given much time
3. audio submission 2 mins long (i.e. no webcam)
4. invitation to assessment day

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Assessment Centre was conducted well but other aspects of the application process were not good enough. Overall the process took more than six months from start to finish which is far too long. After my final interview I didn't even get told what the outcome was until I contacted them myself. This is not a good way to treat applicants and I could not advise others to make an application to KPMG as the entire process was very drawn out and the feedback given after interviews was very poor. The company should be more considerate towards applicants who have spent a lot of time and effort on the process.

Interview Questions

• Why work for a Big Four firm and not an investment bank?   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

The whole process consisted of an application form, video and assessment centre. At the assessment centre there was a group task, a report writing task and a 10 minute interview which was based mainly on competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked as a team.   1 Answer

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Online, then telephone, then assessment center, interview with senior partner. Took a while to get from one stage to another but that was expected seeing as it was a graduate scheme. Patience is required.

Interview Questions

• Name one company you feel is doing well at the moment?   1 Answer

Graduate Scheme Interview

Interview

Online application, Online tests (I was emailed to inform that I was chosen to skip the online test stage and went into the first interview directly. I do not know how and why it happened), telephone interview followed by accessment centre

Interview Questions

• None of them were exceptionally difficult. Questions like how KPMG distinct from other Big Fours, describe a time when you delievered hig quality and how you did it.   Answer Question