KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

3.2

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2017.

Interview

The was a necessarily full of rigorous steps, though not flaw proof.
The was a necessarily full of rigorous steps, though not flaw proof.

Interview Questions

• GMAT questions coupled with current affairs, AWA essay, ....   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Graduate Trainee Interview

Interview

In-depth, relevant and friendly. I had 2 screening phone interviews and then two behavioral phone interviews. I had my first screen in December 2016 and instead of in person interviews, I had 30 min. phone interviews, because of a schedule conflict.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Incredibly intimidating and cold.

Both the interviewers were robots. They show no emotion and almost look like they're incapable of smiling.

It was a very chilling experience that lasted an immeasurable amount of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you have gone the extra mile?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

I firstly applied through online application and then was required to do online tests.
    After a day or so you receive an video interview e-mail. There are 3 questions, and I remember there are 2 minutes to prepare and a minute to answer (the time differed by questions but these are averages).
    If you pass this stage, you are required to come along to the Assessment Centre to do a interview. Good luck guys!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for KPMG and the division you selected?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

1. Online Application
    2. Numerical, Verbal and SJT - quite straightforward, nothing to catch you out on
    3. LaunchPad Day
    Started off with a group exercise, then went on to lunch, then had the individual written exercise (asked to write a report on a company - was quite time constricted so make sure you only write down what is necessary), then went to have a Q&A with graduate trainees (all were very helpful and from different departments). Lastly had the interview. Interviewer was lovely and made me feel extremely comfortable. Only lasts 20 minutes, have a sign coming round to signal when there are 5 mins remaining

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG?
      Why Tax?
      Three questions - competency or situational e.g. tell me a time when you've felt under pressure   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty nice interview setting. I first had to talk to the HR one on one and she informed me about the general structure of the graduate program and what I should expect. Then i went to the real interview, with 2 people in the panel. It was a friendly conversational interview, lasted one hour. It was mostly behavioral and I got pretty good feedback about the company from the business manager interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• When did you miss a deadline and how did you cope with it?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through university, process took one day
    First there was a online test which includes aptitude and computer knowledge after that shortlisted candidates gone through group discussion, group discussion topics were general subjects, then there were two technical rounds and one HR round . There were 2 interviewers in each round

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in October 2016.

Interview

Online assessment - verbal and numerical reasoning and SJT.
    Then 90 second voice recording to be uploaded.
    Then "launchpad" assessment day. - long day. Fair bit of hanging about with other applicants and networking. Day consisted of 30 min partner interview which was very straight forward, an observed group assessment and a personal timed report writing scenario.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

KPMG's new Launch Pad event, including a group case study, written test, and a partner interview. There are also many KPMG staff on the day, so you can also talk to them more about their experience with the firm. The result came out quickly, just 2 days after I attended the event.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

First you must complete an application online.
    If successful, you are then invited to a presentation night which is useful as an icebreaker an also for networking
    Then interviews are held a few days later (with 2 interviews and a small simple written exercise)
    If succesful, then you will recieve an offer a few weeks later

Interview Questions

• Talking about your background and largely based around your CV/the application. The second interview was more focused on the answers given in the written exercise but again was not overly difficult.   Answer Question