KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at KPMG

3.2

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

(1) Online application;
(2) Telephone interview;
(3) AC - group exercises (E-tray, role play, writing.)
(4) Partner interview (Presentation):What I did was a) Business performances dianosis in different aspects (e.g HR/Finance/Marketing) based on annual report; b) Linking to KPMG service lines about how KPMG can help.

Interview Questions

• Comment on a current business.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process included Situational Judgmental Test , Online Numerical and Verbal tests, Telephone interview, Assessment centre and Partner Interview. There were a lot of delays between each process considering the fact that they receive thousands of applications. However, they were very swift in communicating the results of each stage.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

I was given a case and had to prepare for a presentation in front of a manager for about half an hour. The case presentation was for 10 minutes and after that, the interviewer asked me questions about my studies in the university and former internships.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG (Nairobi (Kenya)) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring and Interview process is very vigorous and long to make sure only the best are employed. The company communicates regularly via email and the interviews are professional and thorough .They occur stagewise with different interviewers for each stage. They are just great!

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

telephone interview, 40 mins, first stage, the case study questions were long, had to listen to them. They sent me a feedback sheet with the right answers to the questions

Interview Questions

• case study questions, what stands out from the other big 4, name a company doing badly at this time and describe 4 issues affecting it, tell me about a project you are proud of   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Larnaca (Cyprus)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Larnaca (Cyprus)) in October 2015.

Interview

First, I needed to complete a 5-page application form. I was asked to fill up my personal details and to answer to some questions. Then I recieved a call, from the secretary for my interview day. I had an interview through skype and both of recruiters where very kind to me and they made me feel like i was talking to my friends.

Interview Questions

• What skills would you like to develop within KPMG?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose advisory sector?whould you consider to work in another sector of KPMG?(tax, audit)   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Nairobi (Kenya)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview is done in stages i.e from Aptitude test-Group interviews- Managers and finally the Partners interview where you have the chance to interact with the top management and get to learn more about the company.
    The whole interview was professionally conducted, and the atmosphere was relaxed/friendly staff.

It was a really nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions e.g,Tell us about yourself, hobbies, greatest strengths/weaknesses?e.t.c   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Very easy, though the timings took quite a while. There was a lot of material online which helped me prepare for the interview and the staff were very friendly and kind

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Quite straight forward. Online application form with no open questions, telephone interview lasted for 50 minutes, AC, include a group exercise.
    Why KPMG, why Audit. Your proudest achievement, teamwork, a time you disagree with others, a company that is currently doing well, a time you delivered good customer services...some situational questions

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in November 2015.

Interview

I completed an application online. After it was reviewed I was invited to take online tests, situational, numerical and verbal. Within a week I found out that I passed to the telephone interview stage and had it within another 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to work under pressure
      Why this division   Answer Question