KPMG Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPMG Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2017

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Interview was nice and seemed promising. I sent two emails to the ladies whom interviewed me, but they never responded. I sent emails to HR Generalist, no response until 2 weeks later. Said the position was canceled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KPMG

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Denver, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

I was completely impressed by the speed of the process as well as the constant communication throughout the process and follow up after each interview experience by the regional recruiter. I completed 2 phone interviews and one 3 hr office interview. The quality of the partners and their dedication to their people and being a great place to work was incredible.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me why you are specifically interested in KPMG?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPMG (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had this discussion for an employee engagement role with KPMG India. There were two an interview rounds where my conceptual knowledge , alignment towards engagement role and details about previous org exp was checked. Since both these hiring managers were based out of Bengaluru hence these were telephonic rounds. The third and the final round happened face to face with their Head. She was a very pleasant personality, quite a good listener and asked question s with great clarity and simple language.

Interview Questions

• Assuming there has been an e-sat survey recently, and one of the findings is to increase upward communication. Provide three suggestions.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Application process (cv and cover letter) , phone interview and finally face to face interview (with presentation) which lasted about 1 hour. Everybody that I spoke with was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend to others

Interview Questions

• Competency questions, Questions about knowledge of company and role etc and questions about previous and current jobs   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Rome (Italy)) in April 2015.

Interview

Classic HR Questions, bad employer branding and bad impression from the professional which made the interviews. I didn't like at all the approach, and that is why i declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• How many Recruiting we process each month according to you?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Got contacted about two weeks after sending in my resume to set up a phone interview. After two weeks, was scheduled for an in-person interview with two managers, followed by two separate interviews with managers, each a week apart. Last stage will be background checks but if they really like you, they will give you an offer first, conditional upon successful background checks.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectation was asked a couple of times at different interviews
      Tell me about a time when you had two conflicting priorities and how did you ensure to get them done?
      Tell me about a time when you had to meet a deadline that you did not have enough time for?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work for KPMG?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Competency based interview, telephone interview first, then face-to-face interview, for some HR positions you are asked to create a presentation / pitch some ideas/HR solutions on the matter, usually you are interviewed by 2 people during the face-to-face interview, overall experience is good - you can learn a lot from it

Interview Questions

• How would you go about building relationships with your stakeholders and a wider HR team?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Applied through workopolis, normal interview with no surprises. Hiring manager was transparent and is the reason why I joined, but the recruiter dragged her feet through process, was hard to reach and I did not find her to be sincere.

Interview Questions

• From what you know about our HR processes, what would you change or recommend?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first to explain the position in more detail, go over resume, and a few basic behavioral questions. Was then asked to come in for a group interview that lasted about an hour. This interview consisted of more involved behavioral questions but was relatively easy. Received an offer a couple of days after the group interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negociate